Stray Fawn Community

Am I Able To Get The Old, Old Demo?

Renio2490

so now I have two creatures and every turn they collect 2 berries but then they eat the two berries and we only have enough to sustain them so they can never have children or they die.

yay

15 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

I’m very computer illiterate... I still haven’t figured out how to get the old game with directions...

I am the vice principal’s ‘favorite’ (he doesn’t favor me over people, but I can tell he appreciates my skill) because my skills :P just arrived at home, I’ll try it out.

It works! 

You have to right click the file and hit extract and extract the files. The automatic destination should be good. Go to Niche_oldbuilds then Niche_build_windows and click on NicheWindow_ProHelevtia. LET IT RUN! If it says this could be a harmful file, then click 'show more' then run anyways! it will pop up soon with a window to establish graphics etc. and hit play!

• Thanks 1
  • Paw up 1

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

I just let all the creatures without double berry paw starve.

which leaves me one male and one female

and a just-now-grown creature who I'll starve too since they don't have double berry paw

1 hour ago, MelonNicheling said:

wait

I'm probably dumb but

how do I drag and drop a creature? I don't see any creatures on my screen (unless it's that prehistorc Bearyena in the background)

it's one of these things, except yours won't have pink paws

image.png.aba3d73fe9f474cab58d4ee4c1d09987.png