Stray Fawn Community

Mass confusion

11 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

hey uhh I hate to ruin everything but can everyone who's completely changed their profile please say who they are in their rank thing because I am not in the mental state rn to remember who you all are 

11 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Goggle = Google

Alexa = Might be goggle. (HOW DARE YOU GOOGLE-KUN!)

Yahoo = Skysplash

No idea who chrome is. just go through the pages a find every1

11 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

Alexa=Jojo?

Haha yes I was Alexa :D Changed back now as well, though it was pretty fun. We should do it again some time

• Like 5

Guest SilverTheNicheling
On 4/1/2019 at 3:42 PM, Skysplash8 said:

Too bad... I’d say I’m feeling as fine as ever now, plus I was really wondering how the forums have been lately, and I’m actually surprised to see that you all have been thinking about me, normally I wouldn’t see people on other social media’s do that.. so I wonder if I ever really do serve a purpose there.. and I know I’m not trying to be prideful about this, I’m actually thankful that you all understand what I’m going through, it means a lot actually. ^^

17 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Too bad... I’d say I’m feeling as fine as ever now, plus I was really wondering how the forums have been lately, and I’m actually surprised to see that you all have been thinking about me, normally I wouldn’t see people on other social media’s do that.. so I wonder if I ever really do serve a purpose there.. and I know I’m not trying to be prideful about this, I’m actually thankful that you all understand what I’m going through, it means a lot actually. ^^

That's what friends do (Or family because we're a family on here. But I thought it would be weird just to call you a part of our family without context)

\(^^)/ 🅜Ⓐ🅖Ⓘ🅒Ⓙ🅤Ⓢ🅣Ⓕ🅞Ⓡ🅨Ⓞ🅤

Of course we care!

• Like 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
24 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

That's what friends do (Or family because we're a family on here. But I thought it would be weird just to call you a part of our family without context)

\(^^)/ 🅜Ⓐ🅖Ⓘ🅒Ⓙ🅤Ⓢ🅣Ⓕ🅞Ⓡ🅨Ⓞ🅤

Of course we care!

Of course! I’m always great to be apart of this family! I only have my one gem right now, but as I expand my self across the forums I’ll get bigger and stronger xD (jk, not to brag of course.. lol)

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

HOW DARE YOU!?

I HATE YOU.

you need to change your username to Donkey Ollie for the next 12 hours. :) (since you commented here and I named you that)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Haha.

NO.

YOU'VE RUINED THIS FAMILY.

well then guess who gets to have their profile picture as Donkey Ollie for the next 10 minutes anyways? ;) (hint hint, it's you because you won't change your username)