Stray Fawn Community

Everyone's Nichelings in a Piskel

bostonlobstah

So I made this! It features all of the nichelings that I tend to see the most around the forums, plus some others that I am guessing are favorites to certain members :) 

So anyway, here is a surprise Piskel featuring Bostonlobstah, Prince, Ossen, Dragon Tear, Meringue, Likana, Perdita, Adam II, Pacific, Queen Frostil, Felicity, Oakblaze and Duki!

899830631_EverybodysNichelings(1).thumb.gif.ddd4cebfcc6aab31afa34a1e2fcac240.gif

It's still a WIP! If you don't own any nichelings above, and want yours added, or if you own a nicheling above but want them replaced, just say so!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, bostonlobstah said:

So I made this! It features all of the nichelings that I tend to see the most around the forums, plus some others that I am guessing are favorites to certain members :) 

So anyway, here is a surprise Piskel featuring Bostonlobstah, Prince, Ossen, Dragon Tear, Meringue, Likana, Perdita, Adam II, Pacific, and Duki!

1472197457_EverybodysNichelings.thumb.gif.ac6f0c25f60c54f12dfa0cd28a0d2b43.gif

It's still a WIP! If you don't own any nichelings above, and want yours added, or if you own a nicheling above but want them replaced, just say so!

WHAT EXCUSE ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU!! How can I possibly repay?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

So anyway, here is a surprise Piskel featuring Bostonlobstah, Prince, Ossen, Dragon Tear, Meringue, Likana, Perdita, Adam II, Pacific, and Duki!

1472197457_EverybodysNichelings.thumb.gif.ac6f0c25f60c54f12dfa0cd28a0d2b43.gif

AAA DUKI HES STUNNING THANK YOUUU *hugs*

• 2 weeks later...

Omg i see my DT baby!! ❤️ 

If it's possible can you make it go a little slower? (the transitions from frame to frame) I just wanna get a good look at the Nichelings, it's fine if you can't ^^

• Like 2