Stray Fawn Community

Rant about random things

Goggles-kun

Just need to get out something? Do so in this thread. I’ll start:

I hate it so much on Discord when I set my status to “do not disturb” and then suddenly a friend says “hey wanna talk?” Usually I say “I’m not in the mood to talk, my apologies,” but then this happens:

”oh sorry”

three minutes later...

”wanna talk?”

BOI!!!

Anyway, your turn. Got anything you need to shave off and ramble/rant about?

• Like 3

We have a new person in our Norwegian class that really pisses me of. So we have a new prof and he had some organizing troubles with the university. That is fine, it happens. But she was like 'oh yes, that's normal. We have a lot of problems here'

So I asked, "What do you mean?" Her: "I heard you didn't learn much last semester" Me: "yes but that was one time and the classes were always at the same time and everything worked out the two semesters before that" And she just continued with her, "oh we have a lot of problems here". Like she wasn't even there and I just gave her the prove that we don't have many problems.

Yes there is construction work and yes the class is late in the evening but we don't have a lot of problems. WTF. I hate people like that talking for everybody and assuming shit....

Geez, as you can see she really makes me angry

• Like 4

I have found my calling in life

hmmm...,,, what to rant about,, 

I know! teachers!

I can tell most of them hate kids.

they are so rude and think that just because they have "been teaching for longer than you've been alive" they can treat us like dirt,,

I have one teacher who is seriously messed up,,

if we talk once (I mean like, if we quietly ask to borrow a pen or something like that) we have to stand up, and bend over to write for five minutes and from what I hear, it really hurts especially if youre tall. luckily though, I think hes stopped doing that but you never know. he also gets angry if you a. say "yes", "yeah" "yup" instead of "yes sir" (this isn't even in the register, like, if he asks you a question like for example: "have you finished your work" "yeah" "EXCUSE ME??!!?!?!?!") b. answer "I dont know" to a question or c. ask why you were told off for something because it makes no sense.

and then when he marks our book (IN CLASS, WHEN HES SUPPOSED TO BE TEACHING, TEACHERS ARE SUPPOSED TO MARK BOOKS AT HOME) he wont even have the respect to say "georgie, will you bring up your book for me to mark?" he will just shout "next" and its our job to figure out who the hell he wants up next, and if we dont figure it out in less than five seconds, he gets angry

tl;dr : why are some people teachers if they hate kids. you dont even get that much money

• Like 5

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I know! teachers!

they are so rude and think that just because they have "been teaching for longer than you've been alive" they can treat us like dirt,,

if we talk once (I mean like, if we quietly ask to borrow a pen or something like that) we have to stand up, and bend over to write for five minutes and from what I hear, it really hurts especially if youre tall. luckily though, I think hes stopped doing that but you never know. he also gets angry if you a. say "yes", "yeah" "yup" instead of "yes sir" (this isn't even in the register, like, if he asks you a question like for example: "have you finished your work" "yeah" "EXCUSE ME??!!?!?!?!") b. answer "I dont know" to a question or c. ask why you were told off for something because it makes no sense.

and then when he marks our book (IN CLASS, WHEN HES SUPPOSED TO BE TEACHING, TEACHERS ARE SUPPOSED TO MARK BOOKS AT HOME) he wont even have the respect to say "georgie, will you bring up your book for me to mark?" he will just shout "next" and its our job to figure out who the hell he wants up next, and if we dont figure it out in less than five seconds, he gets angry

tl;dr : why are some people teachers if they hate kids. you dont even get that much money

That sounds like an awful teacher. We had one that shouted at people when they coughed... and it wasn't like they coughed all the time, just coughed once. Some teachers are idiots.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I know! teachers!

I remember that biology teacher from back in middle school. Our entire grade consisted of two posters. He would glance at them, that's it. Sounds neat unless you're his chosen victim, then prepare to hold a presentation and be quizzed every lesson. The poor guy took it with pride and was propably the most skilled kid at public speaking I'd met. Didn't reflect in his grade, though.

Another was way back in grade school. She had her favourites who were always good and then the black sheep. At times, she got physically violent and doled out other punishments against the law, such as looking a student in class for two hours, alone. These were always reserved for the "bad" kids. Bad kids were either intelligent or otherwise threatening. 

The most ironic was the narcissistic psychology teacher. Some things sound really bad on paper, like getting up close at students faces and calling them stupid, over and over again. Or faking bad grades and performance. Not to mention sabotage, like having a depressed student who missed class learn 3x the material (150 pages). However, unpredictability soon becomes very predictable. It's like seeing a toddler in the body of a 50+ year old, throwing tantrum after tantrum with students and adults alike.

Somehow, the teachers at my new school are surpringly sane and nice. There's hope out there at least for some high schools.

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

Ooh, I got one. So last year we had this teacher and I’ll call him... Nn, how about Grizzly? So Grizzly here apparently used to be a teacher from the High School and came to work at my school for a reason in which I forgot. Anyway, this was pretty much a corrupt teacher. God bless that I wasn’t a targeted student because I did all my work on time, but if Grizzly didn’t like you he would change your grades on purpose so you would have lower grades. That’s not it, either. He would harass some of his students, like one of my good friends who now sadly lives in Alaska. It got so bad that the student would cry, and it was all because she constructively criticized Grizzly once. God! Sometimes during assignments he would trail off by going onto his phone or talking about his own life instead, and I remember once he flipped off at the entire class all because someone made a Harambe joke. He eventually did get fired sometime in March because the other teachers found out he was changing grades, but instead of admitting he was fired Grizzly said he had to “step down” from his position to take care of his new daughter.

hehahehah.

hehehehHAHSHAHHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAH—

I hated him so much and I’m glad my 5th grade teacher had to step in for the rest of the year...

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Ooh, I got one. So last year we had this teacher and I’ll call him... Nn, how about Grizzly? So Grizzly here apparently used to be a teacher from the High School and came to work at my school for a reason in which I forgot. Anyway, this was pretty much a corrupt teacher. God bless that I wasn’t a targeted student because I did all my work on time, but if Grizzly didn’t like you he would change your grades on purpose so you would have lower grades. That’s not it, either. He would harass some of his students, like one of my good friends who now sadly lives in Alaska. It got so bad that the student would cry, and it was all because she constructively criticized Grizzly once. God! Sometimes during assignments he would trail off by going onto his phone or talking about his own life instead, and I remember once he flipped off at the entire class all because someone made a Harambe joke. He eventually did get fired sometime in March because the other teachers found out he was changing grades, but instead of admitting he was fired Grizzly said he had to “step down” from his position to take care of his new daughter.

hehahehah.

hehehehHAHSHAHHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAH—

I hated him so much and I’m glad my 5th grade teacher had to step in for the rest of the year...

I think Private schools are better about this. Never had a bad teacher like this. (My 5th and 7th are my favs)

• Like 2

The only rant I have is about how nobody plays a game I like called Everything. While that's not their fault, it's annoying that only me and my best friend play it. Note: Basically you just run around, grow and shrink into bigger and smaller things, get cured of your anxiety, and listen to talks by a British-American dude. I made a post about it in Off-Topic. Another mini-rant is about nobody seems to play Roblox, either. Note: If you do play it, my username is Swamplefoox. Back to the mini-rant. I literally only have random friends on there that I roleplayed with or something. It's annoying, though, that in Farm World, one of my favorite games, you have people who are like "*kills instantly with laser eyes*" or "prepare to die *shoots with gun*". And yet another mini-rant: The people who are godmodding (pretending to be immortal, always one-shot you, etc). Examples: "*shoots with laser eyes*, *chops off head*, *shoots with invisible gun*, *resurrects*, *kills*, and *rips off head*." I hate that, even though everybody tells them to stop. Most of the time we all just ignore them and they leave. Which is like.. wow. I love when they leave.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MelonDaNicheling said:

The only rant I have is about how nobody plays a game I like called Everything. While that's not their fault, it's annoying that only me and my best friend play it. Note: Basically you just run around, grow and shrink into bigger and smaller things, get cured of your anxiety, and listen to talks by a British-American dude. I made a post about it in Off-Topic. Another mini-rant is about nobody seems to play Roblox, either. Note: If you do play it, my username is Swamplefoox. Back to the mini-rant. I literally only have random friends on there that I roleplayed with or something. It's annoying, though, that in Farm World, one of my favorite games, you have people who are like "*kills instantly with laser eyes*" or "prepare to die *shoots with gun*". And yet another mini-rant: The people who are godmodding (pretending to be immortal, always one-shot you, etc). Examples: "*shoots with laser eyes*, *chops off head*, *shoots with invisible gun*, *resurrects*, *kills*, and *rips off head*." I hate that, even though everybody tells them to stop. Most of the time we all just ignore them and they leave. Which is like.. wow. I love when they leave.

I play Roblox once in a while, and Bostonlobstah and Reino play it too. I think we all have the same usernames as we do here. (I know I do) I'll go and friend you right now ;)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MelonDaNicheling said:

I'm annoyed because nobody has ever heard of Ghost of a Tale and Seith CG worked 5 years on it and the team has only like five people. The story and graphics are amazing, but most people have never even heard of the game. And because people haven't heard of it, we might never get a sequel...

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

I'm annoyed because nobody has ever heard of Ghost of a Tale and Seith CG worked 5 years on it and the team has only like five people. The story and graphics are amazing, but most people have never even heard of the game. And because people haven't heard of it, we might never get a sequel...

I've heard of that before, actually. My little sister plays it, which is why I've heard of it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, So she pays said:

I play Roblox once in a while, and Bostonlobstah and Reino play it too. I think we all have the same usernames as we do here. (I know I do) I'll go and friend you right now ;)

;3

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MelonDaNicheling said:

Have you ever played Wolves Life 3?

Ohhh boy

why does my sister think minecraft is cringey.,,

why do all of my best friends think minecraft is cringey,,,

wHY DOES CRINGE CULTURE EVEN EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE,,,

(does anyone here have an account? I feel like there should be a niche forum mc server for us all to be idiots on and for me to show off my building skills)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

(does anyone here have an account? I feel like there should be a niche forum mc server for us all to be idiots on and for me to show off my building skills)

hello fellow minecraftian I am the one the only Skysplash8 there. (MC was actually the place where I first became Skysplash8! :D) I only play on Family-Friendly servers because, well, yeah. Though I do play on Hypixel sometimes since there's not so many inappropriate things. I don't ever play on singleplayer because everything is too scary for me unless someone else is there :( Even in multiplayer I pretty much never mine. On ONE server I've mined and I found diamonds, but then someone tricked me into tping to them and then I dropped down a hole and died and lost all my stuff and nobody helped me. That server got restarted but I still don't go and play on there anymore.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

Used to have an account on my old cruddy laptop but I never use it anymore. The most fun I remember having on it was on a Mineplex server where I would destroy everyone in that paintball game jsjsjs

Otherwise the most Minecraft I play is on my Wii U with my boyfriend, and I get gems such as:

194C2C12-E221-4012-82A0-4F8AC764FBFB.thumb.jpeg.389c652b9296c9b731ed93156f872ac5.jpeg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

hello fellow minecraftian I am the one the only Skysplash8 there. (MC was actually the place where I first became Skysplash8! :D) I only play on Family-Friendly servers because, well, yeah. Though I do play on Hypixel sometimes since there's not so many inappropriate things. I don't ever play on singleplayer because everything is too scary for me unless someone else is there :( Even in multiplayer I pretty much never mine. On ONE server I've mined and I found diamonds, but then someone tricked me into tping to them and then I dropped down a hole and died and lost all my stuff and nobody helped me. That server got restarted but I still don't go and play on there anymore.

I love hypixel, but there is some bad stuff on there sometimes. yesterday I was playing build battle, and I was lucky enough to be repeatedly put in games with loads of people who just built nazi signs and somehow won because of how many of them were on there. leets just say what was supposed to be me playing on hypixel all day turned into singleplayer very quickly

also the first diamond I ever mined was when I was playing with my sister, and I said to her whilst in a cave "im going to mine down right now and there WILL be diamonds"

my four-year old mind was blown when I was confronted with about 7 diamonds and a very sceptical sister. come to think of it, that may have been the start of my future predicting.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

I don't ever play on singleplayer because everything is too scary for me unless someone else is there :(

I only ever play on singleplayer because I have a crap ton of mods and it's unlikely to find a server with all my mods. List of mods:

Animania

Biomes o' Plenty

Bookworm

CodeChickenLib

CraftStudio

Custom-Mob-Spawner

Decocraft

Exotic Birds

Familiar Fauna

Fossils and Archeology (currently bugged for me, not in my active list)

HarvestCraft

HungryAnimals

Hwyla

InventoryPets

Something called Jei

Llibray

Llibrary again?

Llibrary Core

Llibrary Core again. Maybe that's why Fossils and Archeology is bugged.

Mo' Creatures

NaturalFauna

Placebo

PlantMegaPack

Plants-Mod

PTRLib 

Serene Seasons

Ultimate Unicorn Mod

VeinMiner

Wawla

Xaeros Minimap

Zawa

Zoocraft Discoveries

I know. A lot. Also where the heck did my tails mod go?

2 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

Have you ever played Wolves Life 3?

Ohhh boy

I have played Wolves' Life 3, but what about it? Ignore me if I'm being an idiot like I always am. ;-;

2 minutes ago, MelonDaNicheling said:

I only ever play on singleplayer because I have a crap ton of mods and it's unlikely to find a server with all my mods. List of mods:

Animania

Biomes o' Plenty

Bookworm

CodeChickenLib

CraftStudio

Custom-Mob-Spawner

Decocraft

Exotic Birds

Familiar Fauna

Fossils and Archeology (currently bugged for me, not in my active list)

HarvestCraft

HungryAnimals

Hwyla

InventoryPets

Something called Jei

Llibray

Llibrary again?

Llibrary Core

Llibrary Core again. Maybe that's why Fossils and Archeology is bugged.

Mo' Creatures

NaturalFauna

Placebo

PlantMegaPack

Plants-Mod

PTRLib 

Serene Seasons

Ultimate Unicorn Mod

VeinMiner

Wawla

Xaeros Minimap

Zawa

Zoocraft Discoveries

I know. A lot. Also where the heck did my tails mod go?

I've heard of some of those, but I've never particularly liked most mods. things like biome's o' plenty are nice, and so are things like the tails mod ^^

• Like 1