Stray Fawn Community

Insomnia... yay! :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Oui! It’s your pal Silver here! Posting yet another off topic post at “Off Topic”, and I’m sure many of you can relate to this, I hope.. I’m just here to talk about my troublesome insomnia and how it screws up my sleep schedule, basically it’s like it’s become part of my biology now where I absolutely HAVE to stay up or else... usually at night I just draw or watch YouTube, or do both basically.. and whenever that happens, either I have to put them up just to try and go to sleep, or I stay completely up all night, being the unhealthiest person who’s doing nothing worthwhile their life besides drawing, and I’ll be honest.. I depend SO MUCH on art, I do it almost everyday to hone in my skills, hardly any work is done during the daytime for reasons, but when it’s night, and everything is so quiet, that’s when I start brainstorming stuff and trying to figure out what to draw and how to draw it(I still can’t correctly draw mah boi Silver with his spouse and baby all close to each other, it’s such a cute scene.. but for some reason... I CAN’T DRAW IT! DX)

and so.. if I can’t draw anything, and if there’s nothing good I wanna watch on YouTube, I panic.. and don’t even get any sleep at all, I mean I try to.. but all this anxiety just overwhelms me, and ever since I went into grief, it’s been hard trying to have an ongoing good sleep schedule.

I hope I’m not being too sad again, I just wanted to address this issue.. and maybe seeing if anyone is suffering from insomnia problems too, hopefully the madness will all get better soon, and we can finally Rest In Peace(autocorrect did that, this is not like in the death kind of way..) anyways, see ya next time community, Silver out! Zzzzzz.... nope, can’t sleep. T^T

I feel you. Last night I couldn’t necessarily sleep either since my arm hurt and something else, but there’s also a grief thing too; since my grandfather’s passing in October I haven’t really slept normally. (Or ate normally but that’s off topic)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm so sorry for you both, I hope you are both doing okay! 

I don't think I have insomnia, but I am naturally a very dreamy person that gets lost in thought (Having Niche in my life dosen't help at all! LOL). That means that some nights when my brain is especially awake it can take FOREVER to fall sleep.

And also I feel you about the drawing part as well. I'm pretty close to being able to draw whatever I want like how it looks in my head, and it's frustrating when it looks bad. :( 

• Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

And also I feel you about the drawing part as well. I'm pretty close to being able to draw whatever I want like how it looks in my head, and it's frustrating when it looks bad. :( 

Pins my heart every f***in time it happens... makes me feel unlucky, stressed, and it seems like what’s keeping me up is stress... BAH! I’m always stressed.

54 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Pins my heart every f***in time it happens... makes me feel unlucky, stressed, and it seems like what’s keeping me up is stress... BAH! I’m always stressed.

Don’t blame ya. The other day I drew something I thought was cute but I didn’t want to fix some things because it was 1 am in the morning and I had a bad migraine, and just today I fixed some things. Don’t be afraid to go back to some old drawings to tweak some issues you have with it, if it doesn’t screw up the thing

Guest SilverTheNicheling
On 4/4/2019 at 11:14 AM, Goggles-kun said:

I feel you. Last night I couldn’t necessarily sleep either since my arm hurt and something else, but there’s also a grief thing too; since my grandfather’s passing in October I haven’t really slept normally. (Or ate normally but that’s off topic)

My condolences about your grandfather.. what was he like? I bet he was a good man.

20 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

He was a good man...

I had a great uncle who passed away from a stroke. I visited him 5 days-ish before... I cried for 5 days straight. Also got really depressed and something like ptsd but not as bad (Thank god) but it makes me really angry when I hear someone talk about animal death and be happy about it. (I'm fine with warriors etc. because it's fake.) but I got it from a small chipmunk that died in my hands after being mortally wounded by my dog. I still cry about it to this day. 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

but it makes me really angry when I hear someone talk about animal death and be happy about it. (I'm fine with warriors etc. because it's fake.) but I got it from a small chipmunk that died in my hands after being mortally wounded by my dog. I still cry about it to this day. 

Animal death breaks my heart too... especially when I hear or see someone talking about competition in wildlife, and how it reminds me about the same thing people do in wars, to me.. it’s not okay.. and I wish to live in a world someday where violence is never the answer, no one gets hurt, and we all get to have peace and harmony forever...

Bah, okay.. I know that’ll never happen, but still.. ever since my grandma died, I have been prone to crying about anything death that happens in real life, it just sucks!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
15 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Don’t blame ya. The other day I drew something I thought was cute but I didn’t want to fix some things because it was 1 am in the morning and I had a bad migraine, and just today I fixed some things. Don’t be afraid to go back to some old drawings to tweak some issues you have with it, if it doesn’t screw up the thing

Also.. I just wanna talk about how hard it is to look at my draft sometimes when I do it wrong, it’s just..... agh it makes me cringe, and so I go in and delete it, it’s just hard to fix things that you’ve failed to make it look good, I guess that’s just me though, I might learn later on on how to deal with this stuff.

21 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Animal death breaks my heart too... especially when I hear or see someone talking about competition in wildlife, and how it reminds me about the same thing people do in wars, to me.. it’s not okay.. and I wish to live in a world someday where violence is never the answer, no one gets hurt, and we all get to have peace and harmony forever...

Bah, okay.. I know that’ll never happen, but still.. ever since my grandma died, I have been prone to crying about anything death that happens in real life, it just sucks!

let's get off this topic before I cry myself sick again... I am not kidding, I think that's why I vomited a few nights ago. I was crying a lot because my mom sounded happy my cat killed a creature, brought it to me. I know it is natural but I said "Mom, we need to train her not to do this anymore." and my mom said "No, she's doing the right thing, bringing you gifts." yeah gifts that remind me of my most depressing memory are OK. And then later that night, she made me stay in the kitchen and listen to her talk about my cat bringing the 'gift' to my who in turn started talking about killing deer. I slammed my plate on the middle of the couch (It's a cupholder thing) and run off to my room. My mom then takes away my computer and I say "Is it right for you to take away my computer after forcing me to listen to you talk about animal deaths?!" she replied "yes" I cried and cried and cried until I literally couldn't anymore. And couldn't stand up without shaking really bad.  

Anyways, that's my sick family.

I have a sister with a boyfriend who LOVES hunting. 

They have a hunting dog.

Once he brought home (HIS home) a dead partridge. ONE THAT GOT RAN OVER. I heard he skinned it and such in his bathtub.

He's a bad man.

21 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I have a sister with a boyfriend who LOVES hunting. 

They have a hunting dog.

Once he brought home (HIS home) a dead partridge. ONE THAT GOT RAN OVER. I heard he skinned it and such in his bathtub.

He's a bad man.

Change your last name.

Have no ties with that demon of a man

Guest SilverTheNicheling
31 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

let's get off this topic before I cry myself sick again... I am not kidding, I think that's why I vomited a few nights ago. I was crying a lot because my mom sounded happy my cat killed a creature, brought it to me. I know it is natural but I said "Mom, we need to train her not to do this anymore." and my mom said "No, she's doing the right thing, bringing you gifts." yeah gifts that remind me of my most depressing memory are OK. And then later that night, she made me stay in the kitchen and listen to her talk about my cat bringing the 'gift' to my who in turn started talking about killing deer. I slammed my plate on the middle of the couch (It's a cupholder thing) and run off to my room. My mom then takes away my computer and I say "Is it right for you to take away my computer after forcing me to listen to you talk about animal deaths?!" she replied "yes" I cried and cried and cried until I literally couldn't anymore. And couldn't stand up without shaking really bad.  

Anyways, that's my sick family.

Sick family indeed... bro you need to get adopted to a much more caring and less bloodthirsty family..

20 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Sick family indeed... bro you need to get adopted to a much more caring and less bloodthirsty family..

Well. My mom has never seen a poor chipmunk suffer in her hands... after trying to save it's live.

She jokes about it though.

My mom was raised on a farm where they killed pigs. My grandfather thought it would be nice to let 5 year old me choose which cow got the name Beef and which one got Steak.

I think I am going to take a break now. from this thread. and work on my first animation meme ever (Yay!) and maybe rp a bit on amino

I didn't shed a tear when either of my great grandmothers died (they're the only people I know who have died). But I cry for like 10 minutes when a FICTIONAL person or animal dies. so apparently I'm fine with people dying but not fictional ones?? :T 

I guess I did cry when Alan Rickman died because he played Snape and all of that. But still.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
16 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I didn't shed a tear when either of my great grandmothers died (they're the only people I know who have died). But I cry for like 10 minutes when a FICTIONAL person or animal dies. so apparently I'm fine with people dying but not fictional ones?? :T 

I guess I did cry when Alan Rickman died because he played Snape and all of that. But still.

It’s ok, I know how it feels to cry about fictional characters passing away.. *remembers the time when I saw the ending to Avengers Infinity War* and I would be devastated if I ever figured out how my character Silver dies... T^T

Guest SilverTheNicheling
55 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I think I am going to take a break now. from this thread. and work on my first animation meme ever (Yay!) and maybe rp a bit on amino

I apologize if it got a little depressing (and maybe a bit off topic in this thread...), but I understand if you need a break, I do.. really.

40 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I remember re-reading HP and the deathly Hallows and noticing Collin Creevey's death. HE WAS SO INNOCENT!!!!

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

I remember re-reading HP and the deathly Hallows and noticing Collin Creevey's death. HE WAS SO INNOCENT!!!!

(SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ THE DEATHLY HALLOWS) the first fictional human who died and I cried for them was Fred. Though Colin's death was really sad too :(

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, So she pays said:

(SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ THE DEATHLY HALLOWS) the first fictional human who died and I cried for them was Fred. Though Colin's death was really sad too :(

I nearly cried for fred. But I mean he had his pages. Meanwhile Colin gets Chamber of Secrets and then is dead Deadly hollows. Last time we see him is Fanboying over harry...

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

I nearly cried for fred. But I mean he had his pages. Meanwhile Colin gets Chamber of Secrets and then is dead Deadly hollows. Last time we see him is Fanboying over harry...

Fred died while he was laughing. That was heart-breaking, as he and George laughed so much, and it's just perfect also here's a cruel joke

Image result for fred death harry potter joke

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

I'm pretty close to being able to draw whatever I want like how it looks in my head

Unlike me. I always imagine drawing a masterpiece of Melon, but then it looks like this:

Untitled.png