Stray Fawn Community

Insomnia... yay! :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling

somehow, ive never had a death in my family which is weird for how, uhh, bad some of my cousins and uncles and stuff are

bUT IVE GOT PLENTY OF DEAD ANIMALS

it was sort of a tradition where we always have to have a hamster, but we stopped after the last one died last year and we realised we basically were leaving them on their own and not giving them barely any attention so we stopped

but it was really weird how long some of them lived?? like I swear I had a couple who lived really long. the most insulting one was the DWARF hamster, which usually live for a year or two, but she lived about 4 years. the insulting part? she essentially murdered her sister slowly in secret before we noticed when it was too late, and she got a life of luxury which lasted 4 times longer than it should have.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

At this point... I don’t really care anymore, I can’t sleep, I can’t be happy right now, I suck at art in every way, and now I just feel like I’m doing attention seeking across the Internet, I dunno, maybe I’m just lonely right now.

17 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

At this point... I don’t really care anymore, I can’t sleep, I can’t be happy right now, I suck at art in every way, and now I just feel like I’m doing attention seeking across the Internet, I dunno, maybe I’m just lonely right now.

Hey same

• Like 2

We had fish in our old house which usually lived around three years before, at best. Most died before their first year. Then we moved out.

And ... I finally outlived them two years ago! At sixteen.... Some might have reproduced, but the washerfish appeared near immortal. The oldest one especially. After his friend died 4 years in, he was the one big boss no one dared to mess with. You don't think they'd get that big or old, but humans might just stress fish and reduce their lifespans. 

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:49 AM, SilverTheNicheling said:

I just feel like I’m doing attention seeking across the Internet

well if you're sad, attention seeking is good! we'd all be far happier if you did that because we can make you feel better! attention seeking isn't bad if you need love!

• Like 2

• 4 years later...
On 4/5/2019 at 8:04 PM, takoyamaaaS said:

Unlike me. I always imagine drawing a masterpiece of Melon, but then it looks like this:

Untitled.png

the first abby tako nft on the forums i think