Stray Fawn Community

New Genes 044: Lionfish (Help with fishing and avoiding predators)

Biogamer

I know I've been doing a lot of aquatic gene ideas but I really just want to have more interesting water biomes. So the lion fish, also known as the zebra fish, also known as a whole bunch of different names is an ambushing prey and making its self displeasing for predators. So first the lionfish jaws would be unlocked by fishing 50 times, the effects would be +2 fishing and +1 underwater breathing (rely on fishing). Next the Lionfish body would be unlocked by swimming 50 times and collecting 50 toxic berries. The effects would be +2 distasteful appearance (predators don't like them), +2 venomous and +2 stealth. Finally the lionfish fins would be unlocked by swimming 30 times and collecting 30 toxic berries. The effects would be +1 venomous, +1 swimming and +1 stealth. Now I deliberately put venomous due to lionfish been known to attempt to break scuba divers masks to inject venom into them.

Hope this was interesting, Sincerely BIogamer.

download.jpg

2 replies to this post

i like this idea but i would rather just have lionfish fins (with a new name) that require picking 30 toxic berries and and swimming 30 times. it would make sense to add in +1 stealth (only underwater), +1 distasteful appearance, +1 underwater breathing, +1 posionous, +1attack, +1 venomous

• Like 1