Stray Fawn Community

Terraria!

Renio2490

I own the 'Collector's Edition' which i only wanted because it included a poster and a in-game whistle that spawned a pet bunny. I get scared by games a lot, so I didn't get too far before if ound the purple bad biome thing and got too scared to keep playing because I don't want that biome to spread over my entire world. My guide was named Steve, I also had the merchant guy. I haven't played Terraria in a loooooong time.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, So she pays said:

I own the 'Collector's Edition' which i only wanted because it included a poster and a in-game whistle that spawned a pet bunny. I get scared by games a lot, so I didn't get too far before if ound the purple bad biome thing and got too scared to keep playing because I don't want that biome to spread over my entire world. My guide was named Steve, I also had the merchant guy. I haven't played Terraria in a loooooong time.

Mods solve all yo problems.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, The Spanish Inquisition said:

Boeing??

I see that someone is confused... let me explain. Boeing is a commercial airplane manufacturing company, and one of the types of airplanes they make is called the 767. I saw the 767 hours played, and the rest is history... 

I’m a nerd lol 

(oh, and here’s a picture for no reason other than I can) 

9417477E-5B2A-4957-9931-08693C5611F1.thumb.jpeg.aba043081763c3fd1cb3aa5da61a5885.jpeg