Stray Fawn Community

Submit Your Nichelings For Some Painting And Such

Renio2490

I also got a new canvas. Submit your Nichelings. It's like that thing Goggles-Kun did. Except a painting. So submit your Nichelings for such painting. I'm just really bored. It's the weekend.

Submitted Nichelings:

-Prince (Me)

-Pacific ( @Goggles-kun )

-Meringue ( @Skysplash8 )

-Raccooncrown ( @Lilytuft )

-Jyn ( @A Nicheling )

-Raroq’ ( @angelheart )

-Blizzard AND Meana (Pleasant surprise, @Larouxia )

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Also, I can't paint anymore Nichelings on so you can't submit anymore. Sorry!

Dammit! I was late! T^T

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I can make it up to you and make a drawing of the Nicheling you were going to submit.

Well I didn’t even know you were hosting art requests for other’a Nichelings, I was asleep and up ALLL night playing Niche! BAH! It was Saturday! XD 

Also Silver’s been slain by a beareyna sadly last night.. :< so he won’t be able to submit anymore screenshots, for now that is.

I think if you look far enough into the fanart topic you can find TWO places where I draw your Nichelings differently. Sadly I don't have the link to either of those topics. I'll link you to the topic when I find it if you want.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
35 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I think if you look far enough into the fanart topic you can find TWO places where I draw your Nichelings differently. Sadly I don't have the link to either of those topics. I'll link you to the topic when I find it if you want.

I think I’m ok with not being drawn, I mean I just had Jojo draw Silver for me and I made it into my profile pic, maybe I’ll wait a little while before I can request another drawing of Silver.