Stray Fawn Community

Rabbil in water

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I heard at one point that Rabbils weren't supposed to walk into the water again, but here I'm seeing one do so and I wanted to know if this was a bug.. I'm on version 1.1.9 by the way.

Edit: This probably feels pointless to me tbh.. it’s only my first time ever submitting a bug, and idek if it is a bug.. maybe I’m just ignorant.

WaterRabbil.png

5 replies to this post

Yes! This is shallow water, which can be entered with both walking and swimming ability.
That's why it doesn't really count as water. It might be possible to stop the Rabbils from going in there too if you all think that makes more sense ^^

• Like 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
52 minutes ago, Philo said:

Yes! This is shallow water, which can be entered with both walking and swimming ability.
That's why it doesn't really count as water. It might be possible to stop the Rabbils from going in there too if you all think that makes more sense ^^

Thank you! I’ve been wondering if this was ever a bug.. and now I know, but seems like I could’ve been more logical.. aw well, if I find anymore impressive(and less logical)bugs, I’ll report them to show what a better job I can do and how I can become a more reliable beta tester that way! For now though.. I’ve just been playing around with the sandbox settings, haven’t really tested anything out or found any bugs.. (I’m still waiting for those console commands to get removed or fixed though..).

And uh.. last night, this isn’t a bug on the sandbox mode or anything, but Silver got slayed.. by a beareyna.. it was so sad his mate cried T^T(yeah just some small pointless info I guess..)

Edit: So I guess what confused me is that the rabbil’s head is clearly underwater.. that’s why it made me think it was a bug, didn’t double check because I was a asleep, and I did now, and it makes so much more sense why it would be aquatic for some reason...

13 hours ago, Philo said:

Well it looks like it should be drowning with it's head underwater, but I don't really mind ^^

• Like 1