Stray Fawn Community

Harry Potter Challenge

Badgercat17

Hi! So just a few side notes, I've read the books and seen the movies 999 times so I know my Harry Potter stuff, and there shouldn't be spoilers. Anyway, lets get on the challenge!       (Also this is for the new update and involves custom creatures)
          START WITH:
Required - Four creatures, each based on the four houses, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, (My house) and Hufflepuff.
(Mine were based on the founders)

Required - Large Island

Optional - This is story based so... 1000 food and supplies? (Lower starting food rate for a larger challenge)

Rules:
A creature cannot breed with a nicheling from a different house

Hufflepuff has to have a berry bush in its dorm/camp. Ravenclaw can't not have  a tree. (The others don't really have requirements because I can't think of anything)

If in the same house, Nichelings can breed.

I hope to see people's takes on this challenge :D

• Like 2

How about poison fangs or scorpion tail for Slytherins? and the slytherins nest beside a tree stump

Claws/ strength genes for Griffindoors (maybe they nest beside a stone) (sabre fangs or mega horns)

Hufflepuffs could have grey fur and raccoon pattern together with runner legs and stinky tail

Ravenclaws would need wings and other bird genes :D

What do you think?

Image result for hufflepuff

badgers are super strong. Cheetah baby back fur looks like badger fur, so predators steer clear because nobody wants to mess with a Hufflepuff :)

HUFFLEPUFF PRIDE my 11th birthday party was HP themed and I had a Badger cake. my patronus is an Ocicat which is awesome because I love cats so much. Also Expecto Patronum means 'I await a guardian' in Latin!

also Pottermore says JK Rowling's favorite house is Hufflepuff

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

badgers are super strong. Cheetah baby back fur looks like badger fur, so predators steer clear because nobody wants to mess with a Hufflepuff :)

HUFFLEPUFF PRIDE my 11th birthday party was HP themed and I had a Badger cake. my patronus is an Ocicat which is awesome because I love cats so much. Also Expecto Patronum means 'I await a guardian' in Latin!

I'm a Ravenpuff. I've taken the Pottermore quiz twice and got Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Badgercat17 said:

Team Hufflepuff!

15 hours ago, AetherSky said:

#proudHufflepuff

I took the quiz twice as well and got Ravenclaw the second time but honestly I am way to lazy and laid back for Ravenclaw. Hufflepuff fits me a lot better and I even got myself a really cool Hufflepuff hoodie and scarf for christmas :D

3 hours ago, Jojo said:

#proudHufflepuff

I took the quiz twice as well and got Ravenclaw the second time but honestly I am way to lazy and laid back for Ravenclaw. Hufflepuff fits me a lot better and I even got myself a really cool Hufflepuff hoodie and scarf for christmas :D

Somehow I got Ravenclaw and Gryffindor

So, Gryffinclaw?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bostonlobstah said:

I’m more hufflepuff or ravenclaw. Kind, loyal, smart and creative.

Same. I once got slytherin. I do not have the personality of a slytherin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...