• I love them
    • They're nice
    • I like them
    • Okay, I guess
    • I don't care
    • I don't really like them
    • I dislike them
    • I HATE THEM!

My friend was playing niche and this really pretty anteater was born and I loved her

Skip to the next island, she only has three creatures left, and sacrifices one to stay behind so a bearyena wont kill the other two. They run, the one creature attacks the bearyena, and then a defender bear MCFRICKEN TAKES IT OUT ON MY ANTEATER CHILD AND KILLS HER 

I got so mad that I killed every living thing around me with the console

….Did I mention it was the Repopulation challenge? Probably not important but yeah

• Sad 4

I don't have the bug which has them attack children, but when they hit someone, team 0-1 strenght is usually a target. I hate that they attack other nichelings instead of the aggressor.

However, they do make the game considerably harder. You won't be on top of food chain for a bit longer with them around. With all bugs fixed and a better targetting mechanic, they'd propably even be okay. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

It's likely, though, that the defender observed him hunting. Their range is 5 tiles, while his is only 3. 

But he didn't attack anything after the bear spawned. Or maybe a berrybush. But that shouldn't count.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

I don't have the bug which has them attack children, but when they hit someone, team 0-1 strenght is usually a target. I hate that they attack other nichelings instead of the aggressor. 

However, they do make the game considerably harder. You won't be on top of food chain for a bit longer with them around. With all bugs fixed and a better targetting mechanic, they'd propably even be okay. 

For me, so far, they have had the bug in both of my test tribes 😢

They keep murdering my children. Even the ones that have never used an attck acton

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

But he didn't attack anything after the bear spawned. Or maybe a berrybush. But that shouldn't count.

Impossible to tell, either way. What has me worried is that philo hasn't been able to reproduce the bugs. However, they do not perform in an uniform way at times, even with the same tribe. How do you fix that? That bear will be a nuisance for a long time... 

• Like 2