Stray Fawn Community

Man Eating Plants Not/Double Eating

cotanbunny

Version 1.1.9. (Who could have guessed) Man Eating plant glitch.

I wanted to throw in a picture but my computer is being weird and wont let me. Basically one of my Bat-headed Nichelings walked over too two plants that where side by side. Only one was close enough to grab him but they both played the grabbing animation.

I noticed that if I stop two blocks away and then step one closer, I can attack the plant- but this does not always work. I do not know if that part is a glitch but I figured I would throw it in. I have also had a double claw nicheling attack the plant, it takes the hit and the nicheling. Other times I have had a weaker nicheling attack and it does not take my nicheling. Still don't know if it is a glitch.

• Like 3

3 replies to this post

The both-plants-play-animation thing was something I reported in the main branch. So this means it still hasn't been fixed :(

while i was looking for that post I found an old glitch i reported back at that time where a skeleton could see. That was creepy. I wonder if it's been fixed...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AetherSky said:

The both-plants-play-animation thing was something I reported in the main branch. So this means it still hasn't been fixed :(

while i was looking for that post I found an old glitch i reported back at that time where a skeleton could see. That was creepy. I wonder if it's been fixed...

Oh thanks- I'm sure they'll fix it they're super fast at these things. Until then, more roleplay aspect!

• Like 1