Stray Fawn Community

Wanderers totally not afraid

Jojo

This occurs when a wanderer shows up and starts stealing your food. You can slap them with very strong Nichelings and they won't move most of the time until the berry bush is empty, which is stupid, because at that point they are dead most of the time.

Making them more afraid when hit, even when there is food nearby would be good :D Because it is really odd when I have my 6-8 strength Nicheling chase a wanderer around a berry bush until it drops dead because it doesn't want to stop stealing food.

• Like 8

2 replies to this post

Guest SilverTheNicheling
On 4/6/2019 at 8:40 AM, Jojo said:

This occurs when a wanderer shows up and starts stealing your food. You can slap them with very strong Nichelings and they won't move most of the time until the berry bush is empty, which is stupid, because at that point they are dead most of the time.

Making them more afraid when hit, even when there is food nearby would be good :D Because it is really odd when I have my 6-8 strength Nicheling chase a wanderer around a berry bush until it drops dead because it doesn't want to stop stealing food.

I totally agree on this.. especially when food is critically low, I’m fine with a wanderer not running away when I’m not low on food, because if the wanderer has bad genetics at least, I can just slap them for eternity and watch them BLEEEEEED! XD but yeah in all honesty I would like this fixed.. upvoted.