Stray Fawn Community

Group Selection

faytleingod499

It would be sooooo nice to be able to select all of a certain block like all of your engines or something and then update the same setting all at once. Quite often I forget to set the keybinding of engines and have copy pasted them a bunch of times. Not only is it tedious to go through each one and rebind, but even deleting them has to be done one by one. Also, being able to drag and select a certain area of blocks would be helpful.

3 replies to this post

10 hours ago, CyrusDaSquid said:

I absolutely agree with you on this one. It would also be nice to be able to replace blocks without deleting everything attached to them.

You can instead move each branch stemming from the component you want to replace to another part of your ship, change said component, and graft each branch to the shiny, brand-new piece of tech. Though it does feel a bit bothersome.

50 minutes ago, Ookami-sama said:

You can instead move each branch stemming from the component you want to replace to another part of your ship, change said component, and graft each branch to the shiny, brand-new piece of tech. Though it does feel a bit bothersome.

Yeah... you CAN move each branch. But that doesn't solve the issue. I want to be able to select all of a type of part and update one setting all at once. I also want to be able to , for instance, ctrl+click the specific parts I want to delete, instead of finding the nearest common point and deleting everything.