Stray Fawn Community

Defender Bear deaths

Defender Bears  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Has a defender Bear killed any of your nichelings?

• Yes
    • No

Not killed, but badly wounded, unless you count test runs and AHVHC. An elder died and some pregnant nicheling by accident, as I forgot to move her :(

20190326_012935.thumb.jpg.10c9e955348cf2bd7702b1e329202b83.jpg

Still, they sometimes got pretty close to the nursery

20190326_011006.thumb.jpg.382d5e02ae7c6770c58e50ef94035ad2.jpg

20190326_011333.thumb.jpg.d2c6295dae039d205b1f26c0cc948e25.jpg

20190326_013051.thumb.jpg.4d5e5437eac9cec9d43368023b693837.jpg

Was repelled by children and that ine pawed derpsnout. Much like his equally derpy and one pawed mom, he attracted an inordinate amount of wanderers and calmed any vengeful bear. 

Because of this, Anamila only got to have one child. The yellow nicheling was the one who killed the bearyena, not her.image.png.bf29c6af2cb3b6b4b3bf43eabbb7ffb7.png

The male had killed a couple of rabbils...image.png.b1a67de0ad84023760a52f964f84ba0c.png

But why did it kill the newborn child???image.png.7a57abdae847cc74222a6fff88414abb.png

And then there's Rodukku...image.png.06dfaed17640200006591961f6e3505b.png

• Sad 1

I don't have a picture because I was too busy shrieking "IT'S NOT FAIR!!!", but my poor, poor Melon got murdered by a defender bear FOR NO REASON. I made one sickly no pawed short snout (Derp Snout is precious) hunt rabbils. Good, right? So I expected Poopbeer to go after him. No. I had enemy damage all the way up for a small challenge, and one of my starters was Melon. So I made him halfheartedly hide in grass. Turns out, Poopbeer went after poor melon. rip my oc

My favorite tribe (Adam's Journey) is currently on grass mingle, food count isn't bad, almost all genes unlocked, and every single baby is absolutely adorable (flowers, pinecones, bananas and balance twins anyone?). Oh, and there are also 2 Poopbeers hanging around. >:( 

I have hit rabbils, killed bearyenas, and cracked open termite mounds in what I believe to be the Peta Poopbeer's sight range. I don't know what he thinks of this or who he is targeting, but I don't want to risk finding out by getting too close. Typically every creature in the area flees after someone commits a felony within the Poopbeer's sight range. But they don't seem to mind so far (knock on wood)

I have never had a creature killed by a Defender Bear, mostly because I just scoot my nichelings out of the way

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Philomena said:

My favorite tribe (Adam's Journey) is currently on grass mingle, food count isn't bad, almost all genes unlocked, and every single baby is absolutely adorable (flowers, pinecones, bananas and balance twins anyone?). Oh, and there are also 2 Poopbeers hanging around. >:( 

I have hit rabbils, killed bearyenas, and cracked open termite mounds in what I believe to be the Peta Poopbeer's sight range. I don't know what he thinks of this or who he is targeting, but I don't want to risk finding out by getting too close. Typically every creature in the area flees after someone commits a felony within the Poopbeer's sight range. But they don't seem to mind so far (knock on wood)

I have never had a creature killed by a Defender Bear, mostly because I just scoot my nichelings out of the way

I do... they’re just to fast...

• Like 1

My Clan killed a rabbil and are wanted for murder now. The Niche police attacked a innocent baby, but fortunately he grew into a teen a millisecond before the attack, so he survived.

• Like 1