Stray Fawn Community

fur color attractiveness

Fox

as you all know we now have the peacock tail gene which gives us 1 attractiveness. i think that was a great idea and i think it would be good to assign attractiveness to our fur colors. currently all colors excpet for red and yellow have some sort of camoflauge element so red and yellow would be perfect to add on attractiveness!

• Like 3

6 replies to this post

1 hour ago, Jojo said:

Don't worry about it. We get a lot of double posts. Not even I know my way around all of the suggestions. I am planning on merging a few soon (hopefully) :)

Doesn't merging reset the votes?

2 minutes ago, VankirvanJD said:

I made a suggestion just like this a short while ago:

i am so so sorry, i didn't see that. im pretty new to the forums and i'm still kind of getting the feel of things. you know what they say though great minds think alike! ill see if i delete this post and then ill go comment on yours. once again, very sorry, i know its no excuse but im still new. have a good day!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fox said:

i am so so sorry, i didn't see that. im pretty new to the forums and i'm still kind of getting the feel of things. you know what they say though great minds think alike! ill see if i delete this post and then ill go comment on yours. once again, very sorry, i know its no excuse but im still new. have a good day!

Don't worry about it. We get a lot of double posts. Not even I know my way around all of the suggestions. I am planning on merging a few soon (hopefully) :)

2 hours ago, Fox said:

Ah no it's totally okay!! I completely agree, great minds do think alike and honestly I was shocked we thought of the same thing! That's why I liked the suggestion hehe. Sorry if I made you feel as if you copied, like Jojo and I said it's okay. A heads up, whenever you want to post a suggestion make sure others haven't posted it before, it makes life so much easier. :)