Stray Fawn Community

Demi X Dandi (roleplay)

Renio2490

Welcome to our humble peaceful meadows where I present to you, the cutest ship of all time. You are allowed to add Nichelings, but only 2. You can only own 3 Nichelings. I don't allow any... let's say rude Nichelings. I want you to forget all that happened before, because we are starting anew. That's for the best, right, @FlowerMask's Goddess form

Dandi. (Owned by me)20190406230259_1.thumb.jpg.8269d61700544710b1b1d688027fef72.jpg

Demi. (Owned by @Flowermask) (Demi actually has peacock tail recessive)20190406212041_1.thumb.jpg.12f0cfb872e7cb8274e8b79d15f943c9.jpg

20190412223627_1.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Nowhere near the edge, so inland? That way there might be more prey."

Hmm let’s just wander inland and see if we smell any prey scents then.”

• Like 1

She steps lightly into a small clearing and sees the prey sitting there. As silent as an owl she stalked it practically walking up to it then killing it with a few swipes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Nice catch Demi. Smell anything else? Or should we clear out the area?"

“I think there may be a stagmole but I’m not sure.” she flicks her tail towards a run off path in the dense grasses.

“Oh ok.” She said her eyes betrayed a small bit of disappointment but she quickly concealed her emotions and smiled meet you back here later.

• Like 1

Demi silently stalks over the land thanking whatever gods give velvet paw as a blessing .for their gift was the reason she was a skilled huntress. She was like an assassin the mole never saw it coming and she killed it swiftly. 

• Like 1