Stray Fawn Community

Demi X Dandi (roleplay)

Renio2490

1 minute ago, FlowerMask's Goddess form said:

Demi poked her head up from the rabbil trail she was following. She stared at Dandi and started to daydream. He's so handsome! I would die of happiness if he noticed me...

"Ah, what a beautiful day." Dandi turned his head. "How is that hunting going, Demi?"

1 minute ago, Renio? said:

"Ah, what a beautiful day." Dandi turned his head. "How is that hunting going, Demi?"

"Eei! Oh its going.... Slow so far." She said.

1 hour ago, FlowerMask's Goddess form said:

Demi poked her head up from the rabbil trail she was following. She stared at Dandi and started to daydream. He's so handsome! I would die of happiness if he noticed me...

RIP Demi

• Haha 2

Demi looked into his blue eyes then looked away her cheeks turning the color of her spots. "H-hey I'm going to go fish be back later!" She scooted away to the beach.

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask's Goddess form said:

Demi looked into his blue eyes then looked away her cheeks turning the color of her spots. "H-hey I'm going to go fish be back later!" She scooted away to the beach.

"Good luck!" 

• Like 1

Demi lowered herself close to the water and dangled her tail into the waves.she stared through the clear water and saw many fish. later she pulled her tail out of the water this was the third time she had done this so she now had 6 fish. she headed back to camp her head held high.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask's Goddess form said:

Demi lowered herself close to the water and dangled her tail into the waves.she stared through the clear water and saw many fish. later she pulled her tail out of the water this was the third time she had done this so she now had 6 fish. she headed back to camp her head held high.

"Hi Demi! See you did have luck!" Dandi waved to her.

Just now, Renio? said:

"Hi Demi! See you did have luck!" Dandi waved to her.

"Eh just in the right place at the right time." Her heart fluttered at his praise and she felt like she was on top of the world. Chill dude calm down your a adult and second in command. to a tribe of two

8 minutes ago, FlowerMask's Goddess form said:

"Eh just in the right place at the right time." Her heart fluttered at his praise and she felt like she was on top of the world. Chill dude calm down your a adult and second in command. to a tribe of two

"Hah." He walked right up beside her and put his large paws on her head and messed up the fluffy fur on her head. "Cutie." He whispered.

4 minutes ago, Renio? said:

"Hah." He walked right up beside her and put his large paws on her head and messed up the fluffy fur on her head. "Cutie." He whispered.

"Hey! I"m Not cute!'" Oh my god get away I'm going to die help gah! Oh don't screw up Demi...

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask's Goddess form said:

"Hey! I"m Not cute!'" Oh my god get away I'm going to die help gah! Oh don't screw up Demi...

"Hehe. You are Demi!"
Heh. I wonder what she thinks about.

Just now, Renio? said:

"Hehe. You are Demi!"
Heh. I wonder what she thinks about.

Demi lowered her head in embarrassment. her ears and cheeks were bright red and she picked at the grass at her feet and swished her tail. "W-ell what are you going to do about it?" She asked not really knowing why.

Just now, FlowerMask's Goddess form said:

Demi lowered her head in embarrassment. her ears and cheeks were bright red and she picked at the grass at her feet and swished her tail. "W-ell what are you going to do about it?" She asked not really knowing why.

"Nothing, silly!" He ruffled her fur again. 

Just now, Renio? said:

"Nothing, silly!" He ruffled her fur again. 

She punched him in the shoulder. and squirmed away her cheeks burning and her heart racing. That idiot I look like a cute idiot not a second in command  of the tribe nicheling! Despite this she laughed, a clear silvery laughter.

1 minute ago, Renio? said:

Yeah. Sorry I didn’t reply I didn’t see it in the mess of notifications I had.

Its ok!) Demi looked into his pure sky blue eyes.

2 minutes ago, Renio? said:

(Are you in school? Just wondering...)

(Nope got out like 40 minutes ago!)

3 minutes ago, Renio? said:

“Hey! You there?”

“No I’m not here I’m a ghost! Of course I’m here fuzz brain!” She retorted.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

(Nope got out like 40 minutes ago!)

“No I’m not here I’m a ghost! Of course I’m here fuzz brain!” She retorted.

(I got out maybe 20-30 minutes ago.)

"Well you were sorta staring at me."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Renio? said:

(I got out maybe 20-30 minutes ago.)

"Well you were sorta staring at me."

“I’m planing my attack.” She said sarcastically.