Stray Fawn Community

New Genes 048: Common Wasp (New insect genes)

Biogamer

The common wasp is known to be more dangerous than bees because of the females ability to sting multiple times. So the first/last gene for this idea would be the wasp stinger. It would be unlocked by attacking with venom 50 times. The effects for males would be +1 venomous, whilst females would be +2 venomous to show the difference in genders.

Hope this was interesting, Sincerely Biogamer.

images.jpg

9 replies to this post

2 minutes ago, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

Male wasps and bees do NOT have venom

I know but I think that because niche wasn't technically accurate with somethings. So I thought instead of producing more sexual dimorph genes that would provide no effect for specific genders I wanted to add some diversity.

1 minute ago, Biogamer said:

I know but I think that because niche wasn't technically accurate with somethings. So I thought instead of producing more sexual dimorph genes that would provide no effect for specific genders I wanted to add some diversity.

ok I see, but tbh scorpion tail would be useless with this thing around

• Like 1

On 4/8/2019 at 6:17 PM, Biogamer said:

Ah objection (insert semi-serious face). This would kind of follow a similar idea to the diversity of horns.

hmm I see, so it is very recessive, seems like a fair balance, megaloceros horns work a similar way

edit: oh wait it isn't since you have to rely on RNG to get megaloceros horns and you only need to attack stuff with venom 50 times to get this stinger, still too op

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:36 PM, Pokestardragacraft said:

By the way, venom currently does not stack, I’ve been trying to think of ways for it to stack but the idea isn’t quite finalized yet.

More damage per poison damage per round