Stray Fawn Community

If there were Niche plushies, what should they look like?

Philo

8 hours ago, Phil said:

Will people get the joke, though? They have to order them in bulk, so traditionally cute and in game figures would propably do best. French Slarm is in a Niche Niche position. Though they'd need actual data before that anyway, so I might be completely wrong. 

Agree. Most people won't even know who SLARM is or get the bread joke. Plus, as much as it hurts to say, many people hate the derp snout. :,(

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 4/8/2019 at 11:39 PM, Philo said:

So if we really do this, the first step would be to get 1 or 2 prototypes produced ^^
Most likely Adam + another design we could figure out together. (Getting a prototype produced costs around $350).

Then if the prototypes are cool we would have to order at least 500 of the same plushies (this is a requirement by the plushie producer).
So maybe we could run a Mini-Kickstarter to see if 500 people actually want a plushie xD
(I really don't want to order them and have my bedroom stuffed with plushies for the next few years!)
Also ordering 500 of them would cost around $4000.
Then we would need to figure our shipment too...
Just brainstorming here ^^

I'd totally be on board for that. If we got different designs I'd probably take at least two :D

• Like 4

On 4/9/2019 at 4:26 PM, Renio2490 said:

Would a raccoon Nicheling work? It’s not a specific Nicheling. People should be able to get that it’s a raccoon at least.

I think so. Like, you can get the raccoon pattern achievement, so why not have a raccoon nicheling to represent that? 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Just now, Birthday Fawn (Philo) said:

Finally had some time to work out a more detailed plushie concept together with Steffi!
I'll now send this to the plushie fabricant to check if a design like this is even possible xD

990567999_ScreenShot2019-12-17at14_19_30.thumb.png.f080e5b0f2375b8589e33f99283d0bf0.png

I want it. ADAM IS LIFE.

51 minutes ago, Birthday Fawn (Philo) said:

Finally had some time to work out a more detailed plushie concept together with Steffi!
I'll now send this to the plushie fabricant to check if a design like this is even possible xD

990567999_ScreenShot2019-12-17at14_19_30.thumb.png.f080e5b0f2375b8589e33f99283d0bf0.png

I need it in my life

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Birthday Fawn (Philo) said:

It's... so...

CUTE!!!

I NEED!

Ok, no I don't really need

BUT STILL! IT'S ADORABLE!