Stray Fawn Community

If there were Niche plushies, what should they look like?

Philo

19 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I mean... mostly sold separately...

Because putting all those genes into one plush bag isn't gonna do. Also for marketing and stuff...

20 minutes ago, Philo said:

I think we'll have to stick to "normal plushies" here and I'm not even sure if we will be able to make those xD

Ah, maybe if these do come into production, I can DIY it. I've actually had the idea for a long time

• Like 2

Well folks, bed time for me it's midnight in Switzerland xD

Keep on brainstorming, I'll check in again next week, after coming back from the game event in Croatia!

• Like 2

Just now, Philo said:

Well folks, bed time for me it's midnight in Switzerland xD

Keep on brainstorming, I'll check in again next week, after coming back from the game event in Croatia!

Get some sleep, bye!

• Like 1

I would love to help design Niche plushies. And I would do it for free. I feel terrible about stopping with the plushie making I just have been not feeling my best this last year and I still don't know why. I've been through MRI, lumbar puncture, you name it. I have stopped doing many things I enjoy and that is probably not good for me. Whatever you all decide I will be supportive and do whatever I can to help. And you know I will buy each and every style you come up with. Please let me know if I can help!!

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, jennymarlv said:

I would love to help design Niche plushies. And I would do it for free. I feel terrible about stopping with the plushie making I just have been not feeling my best this last year and I still don't know why. I've been through MRI, lumbar puncture, you name it. I have stopped doing many things I enjoy and that is probably not good for me. Whatever you all decide I will be supportive and do whatever I can to help. And you know I will buy each and every style you come up with. Please let me know if I can help!!

Maybe the reason your not feeling your best is because you stopped doing the things you love? I absolutely love your work btw.