Stray Fawn Community

If there were Niche plushies, what should they look like?

Philo

2 hours ago, Birthday Fawn (Philo) said:

Finally had some time to work out a more detailed plushie concept together with Steffi!
I'll now send this to the plushie fabricant to check if a design like this is even possible xD

990567999_ScreenShot2019-12-17at14_19_30.thumb.png.f080e5b0f2375b8589e33f99283d0bf0.png

OMG HES SO CUTE-

anyways, i can't wait to see if niche plushies will exist one day! is there any say on what size the plushies will be?

(Baby adam would look great next to my furby/pikachu hybrid...)

Oh I would love to. I'm back into sewing but have a lot of projects pending. I really miss Niche and would love to help any way I can. It's just a matter of how many you would need, because each one takes several hours to complete. If you would allow, I can try to make a prototype of your baby Adam and see how he turns out. Hopefully this will be helpful!

• Eek! 2

10 hours ago, Birthday Fawn (Philo) said:

@jennymarlv
Maybe we could offer your custom Nicheling plushies as a limited Kickstarter reward ^^

YES

I would gather up every penny in my money jar for a Meringue plushie

(just please don't actually make me use every penny, I want to buy other things for myself too xD)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

YES

I would gather up every penny in my money jar for a Meringue plushie

(just please don't actually make me use every penny, I want to buy other things for myself too xD)

Plushies are hard to make, I would guess about £60-80 for a reward with one? Maybe even £100 if it included other things

• Like 1

@jennymarlv Sure! Whatever you see fit :)
Maybe we can find a good deal that benefits both of us! I certainly would want you to gain profit from it!
About the baby Adam prototype, I think in this specific case we will fo directly with a fabricant, since we will most likely order a few 100 xD

BTW folks, I just confirmed with the fabricant. They are making a first prototype now ^^

• Like 2
  • Eek! 5
  • Love 3

Oh I can't wait!! How long do you think it will take? Most likely a few weeks? Yes it's best for a professional to make the prototype but hopefully I'll be able to come up with some rewards! Something simple so I can make sure there are enough. I think baby Adam is going to do very well!

• Like 2

On 12/19/2019 at 1:59 AM, heyitsgeorgie said:

Plushies are hard to make, I would guess about £60-80 for a reward with one? Maybe even £100 if it included other things

I have $77 in my money jar + an Amazon giftcard + change + anything Christmas earns me so hopefully I will be able to afford it....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Philo said:

Progress on the plushie prototype!
Not finished yet, but we're getting there :D

678685853_ScreenShot2020-03-13at11_39_43.thumb.png.3256ea966847d9c2221b1528236bb62a.png     1250821027_ScreenShot2020-03-13at11_39_49.thumb.png.1afb2fc459ece5738222d40807794af1.png 

Maybe I can recustomize this into a Nicheling with attachable genes? Honestly I want it so bad. But I understand why it couldn’t be done.

but I’ll have to get two. One cause this is jush sho fweaking adorwable.

• Paw up 2