Stray Fawn Community

New Genes 054: Sea Krait (New underwater venom)

Biogamer

I don't really know why I'm doing a lot of aquatic related ideas but they're fun to do. The sea krait is one of the few species of snakes that swim in salt water and they have pretty good gene ideas to. First the Krait Fangs would be unlocked by swimming 30 times and poisoning 30 times. The effects would be +1 venomous, +1 camouflage, +1 fishing or maybe a new effect that allows temporary breathing (Fishyfishyfishy500 explains below). Finally the Krait Tail would be unlocked by swimming 50 times. The effects would be +1 swimming and +1 camouflage (reference how sea krait's tail looks similar to the head to confuse predators) or plus one sight (Fishyfishyfishy500 explains below).

Hope this was interesting, Sincerely Biogamer (plus Fishyfishyfishy500 correcting me).

download.jpg

Edited by Biogamer
Fishyfishyfishy500 idea made more sense (Cheers)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 replies to this post

maybe the effect can be called dermarespiration? (derma=skin + respire=breathing) because that's how they stay under for so long, I find it funny that a snake head has 1 smelling also maybe instead of +1 camouflage it has +1 sight because the tail is rimmed with light sensors hat pick up differences in lighting