Stray Fawn Community

i m p r o v e m e n t

georgie

so I remembered a really good drawing I liked from ages ago and decided to redo it.. it took like 2 hours damn

(the character is hornet from hollow knight)

old one:

111992311_realcoolhornet.png.41dfcf613d90de0acd6e6585050eae4a.png

new one:

822299890_realcoolhornet2electricboogaloo.thumb.png.4e61f6382159cc98b9d70eced32d8293.png

im also probably gonna redo this hollow knight art from ages ago too (mainly because nobody had ripped the black monster thing's sprite from the game files yet and he only appears behind a lot of things so I got his design hella wrong) in the next few days

*hollow knight spoilers I guess but I doubt anyone here will ever play it*

1613449370_godsandgloryfanart(ghostabyssmonster).png.3bef8501818315cd890513fafc5cabe9.png

• Like 7

4 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

so I remembered a really good drawing I liked from ages ago and decided to redo it.. it took like 2 hours damn

(the character is hornet from hollow knight)

old one:

111992311_realcoolhornet.png.41dfcf613d90de0acd6e6585050eae4a.png

new one:

822299890_realcoolhornet2electricboogaloo.thumb.png.4e61f6382159cc98b9d70eced32d8293.png

im also probably gonna redo this hollow knight art from ages ago too (mainly because nobody had ripped the black monster thing's sprite from the game files yet and he only appears behind a lot of things so I got his design hella wrong) in the next few days

*hollow knight spoilers I guess but I doubt anyone here will ever play it*

1613449370_godsandgloryfanart(ghostabyssmonster).png.3bef8501818315cd890513fafc5cabe9.png

ThAt’S nOt HoRnEt

HORNETISBACKBABY.png.26970319fea9e8e6ae248e28167470aa.png

you have have done a wrong.

2 minutes ago, PhiIlo said:

ThAt’S nOt HoRnEt

HORNETISBACKBABY.png.26970319fea9e8e6ae248e28167470aa.png

you have have done a wrong.

honestly, you do not understand how hard it is to not think of hornet (the nicheling) speaking like this:

(the struggles of having two basically opposite games as your favourite games is real)

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

honestly, you do not understand how hard it is to not think of hornet (the nicheling) speaking like this:

(the struggles of having two basically opposite games as your favourite games is real)

I am in the car... With a phone the connects to it automatically. Not taking any risks...

All I know is that he must have a sexy voice to have so many ships...

Just now, Speedy Philo said:

Hornet sounds like a girl

is Hornet a girl?

yeah, one of the only girls actually. basically because all of her siblings are nonbinary because her dad (the king of hallownest) wanted to have a completely emotionless child with this thing called void in them that takes away all their thoughts and identity, so the king could put a moth called the radiance inside this empty child so she would stop infecting everyone in his kingdom with this infection stuff because she was originally the queen but the king convinced everyone she wasn't.

its all actually really interesting, heres a video from the hollow knight lore god himself, mossbag if you want the whole thing. (be warned: I think theres some swearing in it)

6 minutes ago, PhiIlo said:

I am in the car... With a phone the connects to it automatically. Not taking any risks...

All I know is that he must have a sexy voice to have so many ships...

I mean, the sounds she makes when she fights when out of context sound pretty weird...

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

yeah, one of the only girls actually. basically because all of her siblings are nonbinary because her dad (the king of hallownest) wanted to have a completely emotionless child with this thing called void in them that takes away all their thoughts and identity, so the king could put a moth called the radiance inside this empty child so she would stop infecting everyone in his kingdom with this infection stuff because she was originally the queen but the king convinced everyone she wasn't.

its all actually really interesting, heres a video from the hollow knight lore god himself, mossbag if you want the whole thing. (be warned: I think theres some swearing in it)

So... put the queen inside her child... that’s what I am getting here...

13 minutes ago, PhiIlo said:

So... put the queen inside her child... that’s what I am getting here...

yeah basically, except the king chose a not empty kid but the kid (the hollow knight) though he though he was the only option so he basically stopped himself from thinking or speaking and he was sealed away in a temple on his own, chained up, forever. because he wasn't empty, the queen could still infect people with her yellow goop stuff, so the king went to the three strongest bugs in the kingdom (well, one spider, one... whatever the hell lurien is and one jellyfish) to be put in an eternal sleep and try and hold back the infection by going into the dream realm (because they are in an eternal sleep) and placing another seal on the queen (who lives in the dream realm and infects people through their dreams). it still didn't work, so the king sent his entire castle and himself into the mind of one of his soldiers, and he lived there until he died. the kings wife (the actual queen) left to her garden and rooted herself into the ground (shes a plant), and hornet is actually the daughter of the king and the spider who went into an eternal sleep, because the spider didn't like the king, so she asked for a child in return for her basically dying. its debated whether the king made hornet out of void or just.. had a kid with the spider the "traditional" way (that hurt to write lmao). the moth queen infects everyone, everyone dies, except hornet, who protects the ruins of the kingdom, the protagonist (who is one of the discarded children) crawls out of the abyss (where the void comes from, and where all the not empty children are put (except the protagonist is actually perfectly empty)) and leaves the kingdom, goes somewhere??? for a while and comes back, and the game starts.

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

yeah basically, except the king chose a not empty kid but the kid (the hollow knight) though he was the only option so he basically stopped himself from thinking or speaking and he was sealed away in a temple on his own, chained up, forever. because he wasn't empty, the queen could still infect people with her yellow goop stuff, so the king went to the three strongest bugs in the kingdom (well, one spider, one... whatever the hell lurien is and one jellyfish) to be put in an eternal sleep and try and hold back the infection by going into the dream realm (because they are in an eternal sleep) and placing another seal on the queen (who lives in the dream realm and infects people through their dreams). it still didn't work, so the king sent his entire castle and himself into the mind of one of his soldiers, and he lived there until he died. the kings wife (the actual queen) left to her garden and rooted herself into the ground (shes a plant), and hornet is actually the daughter of the king and the spider who went into an eternal sleep, because the spider didn't like the king, so she asked for a child in return for her basically dying. its debated whether the king made hornet out of void or just.. had a kid with the spider the "traditional" way (that hurt to write lmao). the moth queen infects everyone, everyone dies, except hornet, who protects the ruins of the kingdom, the protagonist (who is one of the discarded children) crawls out of the abyss (where the void comes from, and where all the not empty children are put (except the protagonist is actually perfectly empty)) and leaves the kingdom, goes somewhere??? for a while and comes back, and the game starts.

:/ Protect ruins is kinda hornet...

(His tribe traveled without him so he swam and when he got there, they were gone and he thought they all died so he stayed there... and that’s where ships #2 and #3 come in... (I still have yet to get #4 crammed in there somewhere)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I saw this on one of my friend’s profiles so I guess this is cool?

D2F1CA35-8D13-4AD7-9453-CACC6C93A2DB.thumb.jpeg.fac409e7ebd0481f48808591f483bda1.jpeg

hAH

CAN I PLEASE SPEAK TO ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS

I BELIEVE THEY HAVE LOST THEIR MIND

I CANT EVEN BEAT VENGEFLY KING ON RADIANT MODE

AND THEY MUST HAVE

BEAT

PURE VESSEL

AND

ABSOLUTE RADIANCE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

24 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

hAH

CAN I PLEASE SPEAK TO ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS

I BELIEVE THEY HAVE LOST THEIR MIND

I CANT EVEN BEAT VENGEFLY KING ON RADIANT MODE

AND THEY MUST HAVE

BEAT

PURE VESSEL

AND

ABSOLUTE RADIANCE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HA! See leviathan and his videos on Terraria...

I cringe knowing all my talent will never go to waste like his.

• Like 1