Stray Fawn Community

Invisible Bunnies

ValkyrieWolff

5 replies to this post

On 5/4/2019 at 3:14 AM, RaanaTheBanana said:

I had a similar glitch as well, there was a bunch of stuff that I could see when I went into a nicheling's sense but were invisible otherwise. Here, I have some screenshots-nglitch1.thumb.jpg.7b8c1743c0eb7a9f56f801f0b05972ce.jpg

As you can see, Dandilion ( just realized due to spell-check that I spelled "Dandelion" wrong in game. That's gonna drive me CRAZY) currently can't move or do anything. I thought this was just because she was blind, but after switching to one sense and switching back, this happened-nglitch2.thumb.jpg.a6b2a7637af0542a995607bbbf3895ce.jpg

Now, she can attack things, even though nothing is clearly visible.nglitch3.thumb.jpg.d916df183f0b509b012ab2626d55f796.jpg

And now look. You can see there is actually a LOT of stuff in the area, stuff that you can't see with normal eyesight.

She's blind...

I had a similar glitch as well, there was a bunch of stuff that I could see when I went into a nicheling's sense but were invisible otherwise. Here, I have some screenshots-nglitch1.thumb.jpg.7b8c1743c0eb7a9f56f801f0b05972ce.jpg

As you can see, Dandilion ( just realized due to spell-check that I spelled "Dandelion" wrong in game. That's gonna drive me CRAZY) currently can't move or do anything. I thought this was just because she was blind, but after switching to one sense and switching back, this happened-nglitch2.thumb.jpg.a6b2a7637af0542a995607bbbf3895ce.jpg

Now, she can attack things, even though nothing is clearly visible.nglitch3.thumb.jpg.d916df183f0b509b012ab2626d55f796.jpg

And now look. You can see there is actually a LOT of stuff in the area, stuff that you can't see with normal eyesight.

Hi @ValkyrieWolff
Thanks for providing your save file. Unfortunately the rabbit has already moved so we couldn't reproduce the bug. If this happens in the future could you go to the main menu (this will save this moment) immediately. Hopefully this allows us to reproduce this bug.

-Max

21 minutes ago, MadMax said:

Hi @ValkyrieWolff
Thanks for providing your save file. Unfortunately the rabbit has already moved so we couldn't reproduce the bug. If this happens in the future could you go to the main menu (this will save this moment) immediately. Hopefully this allows us to reproduce this bug.

-Max

Hi Max! I haven't been able to replicate this glitch with the rabbit, but I do have an in the moment save of the same glitch with a peaceful bear if that would be helpful?

• Paw up 1