Stray Fawn Community

DDEEEERRRR

Renio2490

DEER

I just took a walk around my neighborhood and while I was walking home DEER

A DEER HERD JUST APPEARED OUT OF THIN AIR

That's a lie, in my neighborhood there's a forest and THIS BIG HERD just walks out of it.

The funny part is, THIS happenNWEd 5 MI hhtuers ARFGG)OOOO~ AND THIS Was KNyhmne Firjsnt Styoime I meeryyyt DEEER

F I R S T  T I M E  I  M E T  D E E R.

• Like 5

I once was driving and a herd was about cross. I tried to say "Oh, mom stop!" but it came out as "Ob lomstu" 

We didn't run over them.

• Like 2

there is a huge forest about 40 minutes away from where I live and if you want to get most places you need to drive through it on one long road, you can always find literally hundreds of horses, a cow or two maybe, loads of squirrels, and once I saw a deer for a few seconds running behind some trees.

• Like 2

also, where my mum lives, there are so many squirrels you cannot walk outside for more than 10 seconds without seeing one. same thing with seagulls, except make it 10 nanoseconds. around my dads house, there are so many foxes around its quite scary driving at night because you dont want to run them over

We used to have a lot of squirrels then some KIDS CAME WITH BB GUNS AND KILLED THEM ALL 

AND DAMAGED OUR HOUSE. (Just a little bit)

You'd be lucky to see any squirrels in our backyard now.

And that was at least 2 years ago.

• Sad 1

Opossums. Occasional bobcat spotted a few streets away off in a foresty area. Squirrels, including a juvenile one that seems to live below a bird feeder (the only times I see it, it's eating birdseed off the ground below the neighbor's birdfeeder xD). Lots of mourning doves and sparrows.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Niche Police said:

Opossums. Occasional bobcat spotted a few streets away off in a foresty area. Squirrels, including a juvenile one that seems to live below a bird feeder (the only times I see it, it's eating birdseed off the ground below the neighbor's birdfeeder xD). Lots of mourning doves and sparrows.

Same. ,xcept we have cyotes in the summer. 

• Like 2

For deer? LUCKY?!

Here in Canada almost everyplace has deer. Or moose. 

WHY IS OUR NATIONAL ANIMAL BEAVER, THE ONE ANIMAL NOBODY EVER SEES, AND NOT MOOSE OR DEER?!

I'm going to try and find the deer herd again tonight when I take a walk. This time I'll take an apple or something.

1 hour ago, Speedy Philo said:

For deer? LUCKY?!

Here in Canada almost everyplace has deer. Or moose. 

WHY IS OUR NATIONAL ANIMAL BEAVER, THE ONE ANIMAL NOBODY EVER SEES, AND NOT MOOSE OR DEER?!

I'm going to try and find the deer herd again tonight when I take a walk. This time I'll take an apple or something.

America's is the Bald Eagle. but you barely ever see one xD Though at least they get full protection and can't get killed by hunters or something.

Meanwhile, Texas State Bird is the Mockingbird. Once I saw a really short and fat one. it was totally okay with me mowing the lawn like a yard from it. It was ADORABLLLEE I gotta post a picture here once i get the photos off my camera

• Like 2