Stray Fawn Community

Would You Like Me To Make A Playthrough?

Renio2490

Do you want me to make a Playthrough?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to make a Playthrough?

2. 2. If so, what title would intrest you as a Playthrough?

• Prince's children.
    • Just a normal Playthrough.
    • The Cream Tribe.
    • AHVHC, The Dead Tribe.
    • The Marks Challenge.
    • The Cereal Tribe.
    • Other. (Comment)

Just so you know what I mean by the titles of the playthroughs, I made a list for the challenges.

Prince's Children = A Playthrough with Prince and his mate Princess. Nothing special other than that.

Just a normal Playthrough = It says it all in the name.

AHVHC, The Dead Tribe = AHVHC.

The Marks Challenge = The Pattern Challenge by Basil.

The Cereal Challenge = That Challenge I made a while ago.

Other. (Comment) = Just comment for the Challenge for a tribe you want me to do.

• Like 1

Just now, Speedy Philo said:

But- but, you don't deserve them! They have a beautiful life ahead of them! BUT YOUR GOING TO RUIN THAT! MAKING THEM BRATS!

-Prince (WITH ANGER)

what do you mean, make them brats? I will tutor them in being proud of their beauty and heritage, and that, although they will have some of my power upon death, they must be willing to obey those above them. just like I do. have you ever seen me disobey the most powerful god, tornado? of course not. I was given all my power from my beauty alone, so that must be preserved by me only letting myself be seen with other beautiful creatures. however, MY (not your!) children have power from the fact that their mother is a goddess, so they do not have to worry themselves with such awful burdens of beauty. I cant wait to see who my children become, and how they will help the world once they die and join me.

-lala

(I feel like im making her too nice but her children are pretty so she would be nice about them)

• Sad 1

You want them to die?! YOU SICK MOTHER! LET THEM LIVE A NICE LIFE WITH A NICE MAN! YOU WILL RAISE THEM TO EXCEPT LOVE AND ATTENTION EVERY SECOND! I CANNOT HAVE MY CHILDREN TREATED LIKE KINGS AND QUEENS! I can't take you! I WILL TAKE MY CHILDREN AND LOVE THEM WITH GOOD LOVE, YOU, YOU... Σκύλα! You have beauty because of how you were born. You were not given beauty. By choice. I have no goddesses or gods above me, yet I still think I am not the powerful one. My children, MY CHILDREN, MY CHILDREN. They will be given respect, and will give respect. They may be beautiful, but you do not know how they are. Or would be. What if a children of yours was ugly? Would you banish them? Beat them? All because they weren't beautiful? They couldn't control whether they were beautiful or not. I've done many things in my life, but not be snotty. I'm calling you snotty. I wish you were dead forever and couldn't talk. I would give my soul for you to leave everything. Every word you say deleted. Everything you did gone, vanished. I would give my soul for that. Εύχομαι μόνο για σένα, Λάλα, να είσαι ευγενικός. Εύχομαι. Παρακαλώ. Θέλω να ξέρεις ότι δεν σε μισώ. Δεν σε μισώ. Απλά θέλω να είσαι ευγενικός. Λάλα, σε παρακαλώ. Use google translate.

-Prince?

24 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

You want them to die?! YOU SICK MOTHER! LET THEM LIVE A NICE LIFE WITH A NICE MAN! YOU WILL RAISE THEM TO EXCEPT LOVE AND ATTENTION EVERY SECOND! I CANNOT HAVE MY CHILDREN TREATED LIKE KINGS AND QUEENS! I can't take you! I WILL TAKE MY CHILDREN AND LOVE THEM WITH GOOD LOVE, YOU, YOU... Σκύλα! You have beauty because of how you were born. You were not given beauty. By choice. I have no goddesses or gods above me, yet I still think I am not the powerful one. My children, MY CHILDREN, MY CHILDREN. They will be given respect, and will give respect. They may be beautiful, but you do not know how they are. Or would be. What if a children of yours was ugly? Would you banish them? Beat them? All because they weren't beautiful? They couldn't control whether they were beautiful or not. I've done many things in my life, but not be snotty. I'm calling you snotty. I wish you were dead forever and couldn't talk. I would give my soul for you to leave everything. Every word you say deleted. Everything you did gone, vanished. I would give my soul for that. Εύχομαι μόνο για σένα, Λάλα, να είσαι ευγενικός. Εύχομαι. Παρακαλώ. Θέλω να ξέρεις ότι δεν σε μισώ. Δεν σε μισώ. Απλά θέλω να είσαι ευγενικός. Λάλα, σε παρακαλώ. Use google translate.

-Prince?

do you want to know what I love about my name, other than how beautiful it is? I can do this.

lalalalalalalala not listening!! lalalalalalalala!!! what a lovely day!

• Like 1

Lala actually had another pretty daughter in the new version, I think her father is Ossen or Meringue though I don't rememer

her name is Almond (in this version I got Lala's pattern right)

Screenshot (4724).png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Katumai said:

Lala actually had another pretty daughter in the new version, I think her father is Ossen or Meringue though I don't rememer

her name is Almond (in this version I got Lala's pattern right)

Screenshot (4724).png

it can't be Meringue, he and Lala both have horns so the child would have to have horns. Plus, Meringue doesn't have either of those pattern or fur colors.

8 minutes ago, Niche Police said:

it can't be Meringue, he and Lala both have horns so the child would have to have horns. Plus, Meringue doesn't have either of those pattern or fur colors.

I guess it was either Ossen or this random creature I invited in

unless I accidently bred her with Prince again

I can already hear Renio's screams

• Haha 2