Stray Fawn Community

Suspicious Similarities

Lil' Sun Leopard

I know this isn't my own art, but I've found some art on the steam art section of Niche that makes me suspicious.

Link here --> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1436992545 1531204344_kolga.png.b6475c22006bfb7931b77e9f84fd0f37.png

This artwork was created by GLL805 on July 10th, 2018

Then, this artwork was created by briannabulver on April 9thsteamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.c4e1e546f4fdeb31f76c517cc6fe865f.jpg

See the similarities in shape? I have another example of suspiciously similar art from this person, but I might share it later.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lil' Sun Leopard said:

I know this isn't my own art, but I've found some art on the steam art section of Niche that makes me suspicious.

Link here --> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1436992545 1531204344_kolga.png.b6475c22006bfb7931b77e9f84fd0f37.png

This artwork was created by GLL805 on July 10th, 2018

Then, this artwork was created by briannabulver on April 9thsteamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.c4e1e546f4fdeb31f76c517cc6fe865f.jpg

See the similarities in shape? I have another example of suspiciously similar art from this person, but I might share it later.

I’ve seen some of Brianna’s other art. Really is a shame some people steal/trace art and suspect nobody will know.

I’ll let them know it isn’t okay to trace artwork w/o the first artist’s permission. Thanks!

It isn't working. I don't know if Midna deleted their own comment, but it's gone now, and Brianna has traced yet again. She's even pretending that she didn't trace, but I can tell by the way she's talking that she's doing a poor job of pretending.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1429100929

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.ca9d225390d63f864e10408093adb318.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1712037514steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.547382f2d3062e2dfefea792319bc69b.jpg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Lil' Sun Leopard said:

It isn't working. I don't know if Midna deleted their own comment, but it's gone now, and Brianna has traced yet again.

(I’m Midna on steam)

I didn’t delete my comment, and when I did kinda call them out they got a little mad. 

DE800923-2231-4920-85EE-3842C391EA4E.jpeg.7ceaac32677c04fb9cee773d890b54b9.jpeg

T’was on Saturday when I got this and I don’t know whether or not it’s gone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

(I’m Midna on steam)

I didn’t delete my comment, and when I did kinda call them out they got a little mad. 

This kid’s reaction is honestly so funny I cant

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, C0ffeebeans said:

i called the kid out just to make them mad lol. also their ten? isnt that below the age required to join steam ( if there is one i honestly can't remember)

Probably. With most forums I have joined you have to be 12 or something. 

As much as we all want to (especially me! Lol!) , I think provoking them is a bad idea. It should be reported.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bostonlobstah said:

Probably. With most forums I have joined you have to be 12 or something. 

As much as we all want to (especially me! Lol!) , I think provoking them is a bad idea. It should be reported.

i did try reporting them, but all that came up that was close to tracing was identity fraud. i might have been looking at the wrong page though.

( i rarely have to report someone, the last time i actually did report someone was on roblox 5 years ago because someone killed me in a tycoon)

Just now, C0ffeebeans said:

i did try reporting them, but all that came up that was close to tracing was identity fraud. i might have been looking at the wrong page though.

( i rarely have to report someone, the last time i actually did report someone was on roblox 5 years ago because someone killed me in a tycoon)

Someone called me ugly in roblox I may have reported them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

(I’m Midna on steam)

"how would I evin do that?"

WELL, IT'S QUITE SIMPLE REALLY

• Like 2

"dident" that really, really doesn't sound like you're ten -~- Other than that, I have no words. I know I would be raving mad if I managed to actually make some amazing art and somebody stole it.

• Like 2

This kind of stuff really ticks me off

People spend a lot of time on their art (usually) and it's not cool to just steal or trace it. SOME PEOPLE LITERALLY MAKE THEIR LIVING OFF OF DOING ART (I wish I was one of those people, I'm stuck with a job at taco bell)

Also the traced ones made me cackle lmao

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Melonebear said:

"dident" that really, really doesn't sound like you're ten -~- Other than that, I have no words. I know I would be raving mad if I managed to actually make some amazing art and somebody stole it.

It really doesn't, people do the same kind of thing with ocs

Don't even get me started on people who steal ocs by the way

• Like 2