Stray Fawn Community

Suspicious Similarities

Lil' Sun Leopard

I know this isn't my own art, but I've found some art on the steam art section of Niche that makes me suspicious.

Link here --> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1436992545 1531204344_kolga.png.b6475c22006bfb7931b77e9f84fd0f37.png

This artwork was created by GLL805 on July 10th, 2018

Then, this artwork was created by briannabulver on April 9thsteamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.c4e1e546f4fdeb31f76c517cc6fe865f.jpg

See the similarities in shape? I have another example of suspiciously similar art from this person, but I might share it later.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lil' Sun Leopard said:

I know this isn't my own art, but I've found some art on the steam art section of Niche that makes me suspicious.

Link here --> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1436992545 1531204344_kolga.png.b6475c22006bfb7931b77e9f84fd0f37.png

This artwork was created by GLL805 on July 10th, 2018

Then, this artwork was created by briannabulver on April 9thsteamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.c4e1e546f4fdeb31f76c517cc6fe865f.jpg

See the similarities in shape? I have another example of suspiciously similar art from this person, but I might share it later.

I’ve seen some of Brianna’s other art. Really is a shame some people steal/trace art and suspect nobody will know.

I’ll let them know it isn’t okay to trace artwork w/o the first artist’s permission. Thanks!

It isn't working. I don't know if Midna deleted their own comment, but it's gone now, and Brianna has traced yet again. She's even pretending that she didn't trace, but I can tell by the way she's talking that she's doing a poor job of pretending.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1429100929

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.ca9d225390d63f864e10408093adb318.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1712037514steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.547382f2d3062e2dfefea792319bc69b.jpg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Lil' Sun Leopard said:

It isn't working. I don't know if Midna deleted their own comment, but it's gone now, and Brianna has traced yet again.

(I’m Midna on steam)

I didn’t delete my comment, and when I did kinda call them out they got a little mad. 

DE800923-2231-4920-85EE-3842C391EA4E.jpeg.7ceaac32677c04fb9cee773d890b54b9.jpeg

T’was on Saturday when I got this and I don’t know whether or not it’s gone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Philo said:

I used to trace a lot when I was starting to draw.
It helps to get better :)
But the original artist should always be credited.

this is my exact outlook on tracing, I remember in reception (I think kindergarten for american people??) we traced things all the time and it helped a lot

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

(I’m Midna on steam)

I didn’t delete my comment, and when I did kinda call them out they got a little mad. 

This kid’s reaction is honestly so funny I cant

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, C0ffeebeans said:

i called the kid out just to make them mad lol. also their ten? isnt that below the age required to join steam ( if there is one i honestly can't remember)

Probably. With most forums I have joined you have to be 12 or something. 

As much as we all want to (especially me! Lol!) , I think provoking them is a bad idea. It should be reported.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bostonlobstah said:

Probably. With most forums I have joined you have to be 12 or something. 

As much as we all want to (especially me! Lol!) , I think provoking them is a bad idea. It should be reported.

i did try reporting them, but all that came up that was close to tracing was identity fraud. i might have been looking at the wrong page though.

( i rarely have to report someone, the last time i actually did report someone was on roblox 5 years ago because someone killed me in a tycoon)

Just now, C0ffeebeans said:

i did try reporting them, but all that came up that was close to tracing was identity fraud. i might have been looking at the wrong page though.

( i rarely have to report someone, the last time i actually did report someone was on roblox 5 years ago because someone killed me in a tycoon)

Someone called me ugly in roblox I may have reported them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

(I’m Midna on steam)

"how would I evin do that?"

WELL, IT'S QUITE SIMPLE REALLY

• Like 2

"dident" that really, really doesn't sound like you're ten -~- Other than that, I have no words. I know I would be raving mad if I managed to actually make some amazing art and somebody stole it.

• Like 2

This kind of stuff really ticks me off

People spend a lot of time on their art (usually) and it's not cool to just steal or trace it. SOME PEOPLE LITERALLY MAKE THEIR LIVING OFF OF DOING ART (I wish I was one of those people, I'm stuck with a job at taco bell)

Also the traced ones made me cackle lmao

• Like 4