Stray Fawn Community

Suspicious Similarities

Lil' Sun Leopard

Just now, C0ffeebeans said:

same.i hate it when someone traces someone elses art.  i have seen their non-traced art and its really good for their age ( im just quessing that their age is under 9 or they just have a disability) its pretty pointless that their tracing its just laziness  also consider yourself lucky you dont have to draw for a living. imagine how much your hand would hurt

Yeah I guess i'm kinda lucky, but I might have to quit my job soon because I have to get up so early

Like seriously, it's one of the worst I could have because of my insomnia. I also kinda doubt they have a disability, considering I sit with a lot of kids with mental disabilities at school and they're probably some of the nicest people I've ever met. They could be pretty young tho, I don't have much experience with kids because I'm a 15 year old in highschool with no siblings

I feel like I'm just rambling oof 

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
13 minutes ago, C0ffeebeans said:

yeah they could just really young, i never had much encounters with people with disabilities because im so introverted. theres two boys in my class that have ADHD and i had a "boyfriend" in pre-school when i was 4 with extreme autism but thats it. maybe we should get back to talking about the tracing thing before this whole post turns into a conversation about people with disabilities 

Why don’t you make a topic in “Off Topic” about disabilities? I have autism, and it would be great to talk about it with you guys! :3

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Why don’t you make a topic in “Off Topic” about disabilities? I have autism, and it would be great to talk about it with you guys! :3

That's not a bad idea actually, I don't know if stupidly heightened anxiety is a disability but oh well i'll still talk about it

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

We have a program at my school called best buddies where kids with disabilities get paired with kids without them ( sorry I don’t know how else to put it) and do fun activities I recently joined.

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Flowermask said:

We have a program at my school called best buddies where kids with disabilities get paired with kids without them ( sorry I don’t know how else to put it) and do fun activities I recently joined.

Well as much as I would love to meet others without disabilities, unfortunately.. I am a solitary Lynx, I can’t handle too much people around me, and I will not have too many friends at once, basically I’m extroverted, but more introverted at the same time..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, C0ffeebeans said:

yeah i/ someone/ we should actually. i never seen anyone anywhere make a post about disabilities/ problems ( that sounds so rude i mean problems like anxiety).

but im one of those people that makes jokes about autism and anxiety (but not in a rude way, those ones are just disgusting ) and i don't know if im the right person to talk about that kinda stuff with..

I’m not sure if I can post about that topic either right now, so hopefully anyone else can post a nice topic on disabilities ^^

1 minute ago, C0ffeebeans said:

yeah i/ someone/ we should actually. i never seen anyone anywhere make a post about disabilities/ problems ( that sounds so rude i mean problems like anxiety).

but im one of those people that makes jokes about autism and anxiety (but not in a rude way, those ones are just disgusting ) and i don't know if im the right person to talk about that kinda stuff with..

I wouldn't really mind, I don't have many friends and I'm pretty lonely so I'm fine with talking to anyone

That is, as long you don't give me a panic attack, then I'm good :) 

• Like 1

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

I’m not sure if I can post about that topic either right now, so hopefully anyone else can post a nice topic on disabilities ^^

I could I guess,, or just a topic where you can talk about your problems would help a lot

People in my life don't seem to care to much oof

• Like 2

On 4/15/2019 at 10:24 AM, Lil' Sun Leopard said:

It isn't working. I don't know if Midna deleted their own comment, but it's gone now, and Brianna has traced yet again. She's even pretending that she didn't trace, but I can tell by the way she's talking that she's doing a poor job of pretending.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1429100929

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.ca9d225390d63f864e10408093adb318.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1712037514steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.547382f2d3062e2dfefea792319bc69b.jpg

That’s funny. Doggo’s my friend on Steam

Oh! You missed one, too!

C3280409-29CD-44C7-A69E-B272609A47AD.thumb.jpeg.d40375ebd9898d98d6a385c71a7c5763.jpeg

Brianna’s traced version ^

F9DF95DB-5258-48DD-AF5E-5620B5E19716.png.f2019e308447d30724a4d98664ebd660.png

The original version (Ironically also made by Doggo) ^

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

That’s funny. Doggo’s my friend on Steam

Oh! You missed one, too!

C3280409-29CD-44C7-A69E-B272609A47AD.thumb.jpeg.d40375ebd9898d98d6a385c71a7c5763.jpeg

Brianna’s traced version ^

F9DF95DB-5258-48DD-AF5E-5620B5E19716.png.f2019e308447d30724a4d98664ebd660.png

The original version (Ironically also made by Doggo) ^

The traced version tho

• Like 1

I also can't get over the "RUN! Its king ape" dialogue. I find it funny because there's no such thing as a King Ape. Did they call it a King Ape because it has either a 6 smelling, hearing, or seeing? biggest questions science will never answer TO BE CONTINUED oof

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MelonNicheling said:

I also can't get over the "RUN! Its king ape" dialogue. I find it funny because there's no such thing as a King Ape. Did they call it a King Ape because it has either a 6 smelling, hearing, or seeing? biggest questions science will never answer TO BE CONTINUED oof

I sadly know fjfjfh

So Meme (the pink creature with yellow stripes and wings) was going to be a sacrifice to an ape called the King Ape, but in turn Meme killed the ape.

• Like 3

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

I sadly know fjfjfh

So Meme (the pink creature with yellow stripes and wings) was going to be a sacrifice to an ape called the King Ape, but in turn Meme killed the ape.

but then we still have the question: why is Meme pink? Does she have Toxic Body or is she just imagined to be hot pink? It's toxic body. Right? Also, how strong was Meme? Did she have like, big body and bearyena hindlegs and hammer tail? Even then she wouldn't be able to do anything to the ape.. or was she helped, or consoled?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

I sadly know fjfjfh

Why does that sound overpowered to me

HOW STRONG IS MEME?

• Like 2

Garbage OC.

Just make your typical OC like... Solriota! She's cute and nice. He family loves her, and her life is normal. She had children and a mate. One of her children were taken away from a blue bird.20190416202602_1.thumb.jpg.01ee0057599ef33ee0fc23066e1b32c2.jpg

I just wanted to add Solriota because she's adorable and how do reject adorable creatures

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Garbage OC.

Just make your typical OC like... Solriota! She's cute and nice. He family loves her, and her life is normal. She had children and a mate. One of her children were taken away from a blue bird.20190416202602_1.thumb.jpg.01ee0057599ef33ee0fc23066e1b32c2.jpg

I just wanted to add Solriota because she's adorable and how do reject adorable creatures

I assume this is wrong topic? ;~; I do agree, she is adorable though.

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

627A0D9B-C06E-41B2-880B-19C36050CCF6.thumb.png.a33feaf60c60dbc05d49cd382b028241.png

I can actually look at this than the traced pictures now, thanks for drawin this! Love the picture! ;3