Stray Fawn Community

Suspicious Similarities

Lil' Sun Leopard

Am I the only one who hasn't traced ever?

I kinda just taught myself how to draw by looking at others art... Niche is more than half of why my art looks like how it does.

Actually, my art is always based off Niche. Whether it's a cat or a dog. Cheetah, lion, tiger, heck, pineapple! It's all based on Niche.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Am I the only one who hasn't traced ever?

I kinda just taught myself how to draw by looking at others art... Niche is more than half of why my art looks like how it does.

Actually, my art is always based off Niche. Whether it's a cat or a dog. Cheetah, lion, tiger, heck, pineapple! It's all based on Niche.

I've never traced.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lil' Sun Leopard said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1726433269

Moved onto Cattails, so this is becoming off-topic.

Another sidenote she screenshotted a picture of a 3D wolf, drew a background and called it art for Wolfquest.

ha right as we moved on...

Shes one of us.

ITS CAROLINE

15 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

If she hasn’t blocked me (haha she did rip), I could try and give her a pointer again but at this point, we’ve kinda abused her enough

I agree. Lets all......

Let it be! 😜

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jasper said:

I agree. Lets all......

Let it be! 😜

If you let it be, she's going to continue tracing and perhaps one day trying sell it! We can't let her get away with this!

I'm not going to tell her, but someone has to.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

If you let it be, she's going to continue tracing and perhaps one day trying sell it! We can't let her get away with this!

I'm not going to tell her, but someone has to.

Hmmmm.....good point. Should we tell Philo?

LOL I'm new...I don't really know who is okay to ask.

@Renio2490

I'm pretty sure that she will realize the problem as she gets older :)
Also, if she keeps on tracing, at some point she will actually be able to draw and won't need to trace anymore.
I'd suggest just letting her be for now. High chance that the problem resolves itself.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

If she hasn’t blocked me (haha she did rip), I could try and give her a pointer again but at this point, we’ve kinda abused her enough

She’s only really doing her own screenshots and recovering her own art. I think i traumatized her a little (whoops)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 12:00 AM, Goggles-kun said:

Fun fact: the albino creature is my friend’s character Lee-Kuku. Said friend is also on the forums too! @ollie-

Yeah I think I might tell her... "hey could you not use my character in your comics without my permission" lol

Just now, ollie- said:

Yeah I think I might tell her... "hey could you not use my character in your comics without my permission" lol

also im gonna be more active now since like summer break and that stuff ill have more free time :)

• Like 2

Woah, good to see you again @ollie-! Looks like the 3rd and 4th parts of Brianna's comics have been posted in her artwork, and now she's gone on to using Isana... ¬¬ I'm pretty sure she thinks she has the right to use them because she used your god/goddess template for Meme and Memeous. At least all the drawings in the comics are original drawings made by her.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lil' Sun Leopard said:

At least all the drawings in the comics are original drawings made by her.

You do have a point!

But, I also agree she shouldn’t use Ollie’s characters without their permission. If someone used my character in their comic without my permission, I’d honestly be flattered, but I’d call them out for not asking me if they could put my character in a comic and ask for credit, since I’m the owner of that character. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

You do have a point!

But, I also agree she shouldn’t use Ollie’s characters without their permission. If someone used my character in their comic without my permission, I’d honestly be flattered, but I’d call them out for not asking me if they could put my character in a comic and ask for credit, since I’m the owner of that character. 

Yeah, I don't think I'll bug her unless she makes Lee-Kuku fall in love with her character or something, but other than that I don't mind too much lol

Also, yeah I'm glad she's drawing her own pictures lol

• Like 1