Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Lil' Sun Leopard

Suspicious Similarities

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

(I’m Midna on steam)

I didn’t delete my comment, and when I did kinda call them out they got a little mad. 

DE800923-2231-4920-85EE-3842C391EA4E.jpeg.7ceaac32677c04fb9cee773d890b54b9.jpeg

T’was on Saturday when I got this and I don’t know whether or not it’s gone.

 

"how would I evin do that?"

WELL, IT'S QUITE SIMPLE REALLY

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"dident" that really, really doesn't sound like you're ten -~- Other than that, I have no words. I know I would be raving mad if I managed to actually make some amazing art and somebody stole it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This kind of stuff really ticks me off

People spend a lot of time on their art (usually) and it's not cool to just steal or trace it. SOME PEOPLE LITERALLY MAKE THEIR LIVING OFF OF DOING ART (I wish I was one of those people, I'm stuck with a job at taco bell)

Also the traced ones made me cackle lmao

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Melonebear said:

"dident" that really, really doesn't sound like you're ten -~- Other than that, I have no words. I know I would be raving mad if I managed to actually make some amazing art and somebody stole it.

It really doesn't, people do the same kind of thing with ocs

Don't even get me started on people who steal ocs by the way

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Melonebear said:

I literally eat at taco bell this morning-

I'm eating chocolate chips for breakfast oof

I have a day off so I'll be here all day

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Katumai said:

This kind of stuff really ticks me off

People spend a lot of time on their art (usually) and it's not cool to just steal or trace it. SOME PEOPLE LITERALLY MAKE THEIR LIVING OFF OF DOING ART (I wish I was one of those people, I'm stuck with a job at taco bell)

Also the traced ones made me cackle lmao

same.i hate it when someone traces someone elses art.  i have seen their non-traced art and its really good for their age ( im just quessing that their age is under 9 or they just have a disability) its pretty pointless that their tracing its just laziness  also consider yourself lucky you dont have to draw for a living. imagine how much your hand would hurt

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, C0ffeebeans said:

same.i hate it when someone traces someone elses art.  i have seen their non-traced art and its really good for their age ( im just quessing that their age is under 9 or they just have a disability) its pretty pointless that their tracing its just laziness  also consider yourself lucky you dont have to draw for a living. imagine how much your hand would hurt

Yeah I guess i'm kinda lucky, but I might have to quit my job soon because I have to get up so early

Like seriously, it's one of the worst I could have because of my insomnia. I also kinda doubt they have a disability, considering I sit with a lot of kids with mental disabilities at school and they're probably some of the nicest people I've ever met. They could be pretty young tho, I don't have much experience with kids because I'm a 15 year old in highschool with no siblings

I feel like I'm just rambling oof 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Yeah I guess i'm kinda lucky, but I might have to quit my job soon because I have to get up so early

Like seriously, it's one of the worst I could have because of my insomnia. I also kinda doubt they have a disability, considering I sit with a lot of kids with mental disabilities at school and they're probably some of the nicest people I've ever met. They could be pretty young tho, I don't have much experience with kids because I'm a 15 year old in highschool with no siblings

I feel like I'm just rambling oof 

 

yeah they could just really young, i never had much encounters with people with disabilities because im so introverted. theres two boys in my class that have ADHD and i had a "boyfriend" in pre-school when i was 4 with extreme autism but thats it. maybe we should get back to talking about the tracing thing before this whole post turns into a conversation about people with disabilities 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, C0ffeebeans said:

yeah they could just really young, i never had much encounters with people with disabilities because im so introverted. theres two boys in my class that have ADHD and i had a "boyfriend" in pre-school when i was 4 with extreme autism but thats it. maybe we should get back to talking about the tracing thing before this whole post turns into a conversation about people with disabilities 

Why don’t you make a topic in “Off Topic” about disabilities? I have autism, and it would be great to talk about it with you guys! :3

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Why don’t you make a topic in “Off Topic” about disabilities? I have autism, and it would be great to talk about it with you guys! :3

That's not a bad idea actually, I don't know if stupidly heightened anxiety is a disability but oh well i'll still talk about it

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Why don’t you make a topic in “Off Topic” about disabilities? I have autism, and it would be great to talk about it with you guys! :3

We have a program at my school called best buddies where kids with disabilities get paired with kids without them ( sorry I don’t know how else to put it) and do fun activities I recently joined.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flowermask said:

We have a program at my school called best buddies where kids with disabilities get paired with kids without them ( sorry I don’t know how else to put it) and do fun activities I recently joined.

Well as much as I would love to meet others without disabilities, unfortunately.. I am a solitary Lynx, I can’t handle too much people around me, and I will not have too many friends at once, basically I’m extroverted, but more introverted at the same time..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Why don’t you make a topic in “Off Topic” about disabilities? I have autism, and it would be great to talk about it with you guys! :3

yeah i/ someone/ we should actually. i never seen anyone anywhere make a post about disabilities/ problems ( that sounds so rude i mean problems like anxiety).

but im one of those people that makes jokes about autism and anxiety (but not in a rude way, those ones are just disgusting ) and i don't know if im the right person to talk about that kinda stuff with..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, C0ffeebeans said:

yeah i/ someone/ we should actually. i never seen anyone anywhere make a post about disabilities/ problems ( that sounds so rude i mean problems like anxiety).

but im one of those people that makes jokes about autism and anxiety (but not in a rude way, those ones are just disgusting ) and i don't know if im the right person to talk about that kinda stuff with..

I’m not sure if I can post about that topic either right now, so hopefully anyone else can post a nice topic on disabilities ^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, C0ffeebeans said:

yeah i/ someone/ we should actually. i never seen anyone anywhere make a post about disabilities/ problems ( that sounds so rude i mean problems like anxiety).

but im one of those people that makes jokes about autism and anxiety (but not in a rude way, those ones are just disgusting ) and i don't know if im the right person to talk about that kinda stuff with..

I wouldn't really mind, I don't have many friends and I'm pretty lonely so I'm fine with talking to anyone

That is, as long you don't give me a panic attack, then I'm good :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

I’m not sure if I can post about that topic either right now, so hopefully anyone else can post a nice topic on disabilities ^^

I could I guess,, or just a topic where you can talk about your problems would help a lot

People in my life don't seem to care to much oof

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, C0ffeebeans said:

i had a "boyfriend" in pre-school when i was 4 with extreme autism 

AYY THAT’S WHAT MINE HAS though he’s a sweetheart

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 10:24 AM, Lil' Sun Leopard said:

It isn't working. I don't know if Midna deleted their own comment, but it's gone now, and Brianna has traced yet again. She's even pretending that she didn't trace, but I can tell by the way she's talking that she's doing a poor job of pretending.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1429100929

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.ca9d225390d63f864e10408093adb318.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1712037514steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.547382f2d3062e2dfefea792319bc69b.jpg

That’s funny. Doggo’s my friend on Steam

Oh! You missed one, too!

C3280409-29CD-44C7-A69E-B272609A47AD.thumb.jpeg.d40375ebd9898d98d6a385c71a7c5763.jpeg

Brianna’s traced version ^

F9DF95DB-5258-48DD-AF5E-5620B5E19716.png.f2019e308447d30724a4d98664ebd660.png

The original version (Ironically also made by Doggo) ^

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This kid is tracing

KID
STOP
IT

Nobody likes it

Wait... PEOPLE LIKE THE PICTURES?!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

That’s funny. Doggo’s my friend on Steam

Oh! You missed one, too!

C3280409-29CD-44C7-A69E-B272609A47AD.thumb.jpeg.d40375ebd9898d98d6a385c71a7c5763.jpeg

Brianna’s traced version ^

F9DF95DB-5258-48DD-AF5E-5620B5E19716.png.f2019e308447d30724a4d98664ebd660.png

The original version (Ironically also made by Doggo) ^

The traced version tho

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also can't get over the "RUN! Its king ape" dialogue. I find it funny because there's no such thing as a King Ape. Did they call it a King Ape because it has either a 6 smelling, hearing, or seeing? biggest questions science will never answer TO BE CONTINUED oof

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MelonNicheling said:

I also can't get over the "RUN! Its king ape" dialogue. I find it funny because there's no such thing as a King Ape. Did they call it a King Ape because it has either a 6 smelling, hearing, or seeing? biggest questions science will never answer TO BE CONTINUED oof

I sadly know fjfjfh

So Meme (the pink creature with yellow stripes and wings) was going to be a sacrifice to an ape called the King Ape, but in turn Meme killed the ape.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goggles-kun said:

I sadly know fjfjfh

So Meme (the pink creature with yellow stripes and wings) was going to be a sacrifice to an ape called the King Ape, but in turn Meme killed the ape.

but then we still have the question: why is Meme pink? Does she have Toxic Body or is she just imagined to be hot pink? It's toxic body. Right? Also, how strong was Meme? Did she have like, big body and bearyena hindlegs and hammer tail? Even then she wouldn't be able to do anything to the ape.. or was she helped, or consoled?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

I sadly know fjfjfh

So Meme (the pink creature with yellow stripes and wings) was going to be a sacrifice to an ape called the King Ape, but in turn Meme killed the ape.

Why does that sound overpowered to me

like

HOW STRONG IS MEME?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...