Stray Fawn Community
Lil' Sun Leopard

Suspicious Similarities

22 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I know I haven’t posted in a while but... look what mah Adam and Eve had.. AND HER NAME IS MEME TOO!

1524207D-2498-4944-AA71-8E4A3BD818F8.jpeg

You should call her Meme, Reincarnated. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I know I haven’t posted in a while but... look what mah Adam and Eve had.. AND HER NAME IS MEME TOO!

😮 That is PERFECT

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, MelonNicheling said:

You should call her Meme, Reincarnated. xD

Oh she is definitely gonna be a nice addition because of that claw, I’ll probably be breeding her too since I have someone with home island immunity(unlike her..)to carry around x3

• Like 1

6 hours ago, C0ffeebeans said:

i think they know that tracing is wrong now. Aetherskye (i think) told them on steam that they'll get fined if their caught tracing without permission.

Hehe yeah I go about it the ‘mom’ way.

I am never mean about it, I just convince them not to do it.

7 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

I haven't stolen or traced art, but I have traced cat pics. I don't do that anymore

original picimage.thumb.png.d63a5bea69fc932862caf81e0f01210c.png

(https://www.elaintieto.fi/kissan-hyvinvointi/)

Traced picimage.png.a8e47c67af2dd0a96683aa57d423f837.png

Redraw (without tracing)image.thumb.png.386f4c08130c6f6452ec0b46631fa7ea.png

Kind of a redrawimage.thumb.png.be0230a534417347c56d723e9ca0d584.png

I do it to pictures that I will never share. Mostly to help with anatomy.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

:Eek: OUR LORD AND SAVIOR MEME:Eek:

now it's time for king ape lol

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1

7 hours ago, C0ffeebeans said:

:Eek: OUR LORD AND SAVIOR MEME:Eek:

now it's time for king ape lol

God this makes my day.. especially with meme, gawd the irony, it’s too bad she won’t live long.. but she’s had a son with heat body and orange fur like Adam, named Inferno :3

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

19 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

I do it to pictures that I will never share. Mostly to help with anatomy.

Me too! I also use them to figure out how I want to draw stuff myself (I just incorporate a small part of it into my style. I have trouble trying to figure out how I want to draw stuff. :(). I'm 100% self-taught in drawing, so how I do it is copying someone else's art, then drawing it from that copy, then drawing it from memory. Then I have the 'how to draw it' engraved in my head xD (the first time I did it like this was to draw a MLP... they were so bad tho! and I drew SO. MANY. by the time I was out of that phase, my ponies looked worse than they did when I started! this was about the time of my art-stealing that I mentioned earlier) Of course, I never post this stuff online. I just sorta use it to help me draw cats or whatever better.

• Like 1

Admittingly, when I was younger, I used to shamelessly trace art sometimes. I never shared them, though; I just did them for fun. Nowadays, though, for practice I try to free-hand drawings while looking at references. I don’t necessarily copy them, I just use a reference for my own pleasure/to improve my skill.

Example:

6F2879A7-9783-4489-8D18-E5B866F644B9.png.6dad31dfd386b6c78a654d5bc1b20e1a.png

(The original image that I didn’t draw; perhaps I should find the name of the artist?)

C949BB6E-97DF-474C-85C8-99B0923C26B9.thumb.png.e4b4a762ccfcffa975cfa097f84a4b75.png

(My version. I was inspired by the first drawing Because I’m gay for Lucina but didn’t necessarily trace it.)

I only ever trace if I have to.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Me too! I also use them to figure out how I want to draw stuff myself (I just incorporate a small part of it into my style. I have trouble trying to figure out how I want to draw stuff. :(). I'm 100% self-taught in drawing, so how I do it is copying someone else's art, then drawing it from that copy, then drawing it from memory. Then I have the 'how to draw it' engraved in my head xD (the first time I did it like this was to draw a MLP... they were so bad tho! and I drew SO. MANY. by the time I was out of that phase, my ponies looked worse than they did when I started! this was about the time of my art-stealing that I mentioned earlier) Of course, I never post this stuff online. I just sorta use it to help me draw cats or whatever better.

Yeah if I do share it:

Ex: I sketch out a stock (I always make sure they are stock photos.) and used it for a sphynx cat.

I then tilted it's head and changed it to a completely different thing. :3

• Like 2

I sometimes trace, but I never share it! I think it's ok to trace if you need to practice drawing or anatomy as long as you either don't post the traced image or ask the owner of the original picture if you can use it and credit them.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

To be honest.. I did the exact same thing back then, and I just improved naturally overtime from tracing..

• Like 1

Am I the only one who hasn't traced ever?

I kinda just taught myself how to draw by looking at others art... Niche is more than half of why my art looks like how it does.

Actually, my art is always based off Niche. Whether it's a cat or a dog. Cheetah, lion, tiger, heck, pineapple! It's all based on Niche.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Am I the only one who hasn't traced ever?

I kinda just taught myself how to draw by looking at others art... Niche is more than half of why my art looks like how it does.

Actually, my art is always based off Niche. Whether it's a cat or a dog. Cheetah, lion, tiger, heck, pineapple! It's all based on Niche.

I've never traced.

• Like 2

I traced a rose once on a drawing I did like 2 years ago, because I just wanted it to look good because I had spent so long on it and I could not get the roses looking right. I only ever shared it with my family, and it taught me a lot about how to actually draw the goddamn things. here it is: (I remember being so proud of this lmao it sucks. like seriously wtf is this?? why did I blur EVERYTHING??? why is the background so huge? what the hell happened to the eyes?)

1101954947_thismustvetakensolongv.thumb.png.548a8f032d1820bb3134e616f2188ca0.png

• Like 2

I think Meme is becoming a literal meme now, but anyways Brianna has posted some new artwork and one in particular looks a little to good for it to have been her alone, given what her original artwork looks like.

I WILL SEE WHAT DEMON IS IN SUCH PICTURE RIGHT NOW

Heads up: It's trash.

• Like 1

It says "Is it good?"

and I just shook my head.

Why has she poisoned cattails?

Just now, Katumai said:

I'll fight her with...

RAYNE ART! (better trash than her disgusting trash)

Did she really just recolor her own art?

Screenshot (5143).png

Screenshot (5144).png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lil' Sun Leopard said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1726433269

Moved onto Cattails, so this is becoming off-topic.

Another sidenote she screenshotted a picture of a 3D wolf, drew a background and called it art for Wolfquest.

ha right as we moved on...

Shes one of us.

ITS CAROLINE

21 minutes ago, Katumai said:

If she hasn’t blocked me (haha she did rip), I could try and give her a pointer again but at this point, we’ve kinda abused her enough

• Like 2