Stray Fawn Community

Seven Sins Redux Redux

medicine cat

So I wanted to do the seven sins challenge again, but I'm going to change a few rules since it'll make it more fun to play and will make life easier for me.
The PRIDEFUL are still leaders; their functions are the same. They are also free to do whatever they please. They can have all three gems a different color, if they want.
The WRATHFUL are still protectors but can now destroy things such as bushes if they have the strength. As long as they're attacking something, they're allowed to do it. Their color is orange.
The GREEDY still focus on expanding and travelling. They can still, however, collect things. Their color is yellow.
The GLUTTONOUS are still food collectors. Their color is blue.
The LUSTFUL still specialize in breeding, but will now also help clear out regenerating grass to collect nesting material and keep camp clean. Their color is pink.
The ENVIOUS are still the outcasts. Their colors are green.
The SLOTHFUL, however, are now kicked out of the tribe for being lazy.
Our six starters are named Stormfang, Silent, Ancestor, Spiritbinder, Assailant, and Patrol.
1173278210_ScreenShot2019-04-13at8_51_00PM.png.adb062267272aab3981938cdd5a04879.png
Stormfang is the prideful nicheling with multicolor stones. He is the good friend of Assailant (in his eyes), and tries his best to prove himself a good leader and not come off as too arrogant.
Silent is the gluttonous nicheling with blue gems. She is the best friend of Ancestor, but does not get along well with Stormfang.
Ancestor is the lustful nicheling with pink gems and unique green fur. She secretly has a crush on Assailant, but often gets in fights with Patrol.
The envious nicheling with green gems is called Spiritbinder. He is a very eccentric member of the tribe and prefers to keep to himself rather than be too involved in the activity of other factions.
Assailant is the greedy nicheling with gems of yellow. He used to be friends with Stormfang, but the arrogance that Stormfang gives off is slowly getting to him. How long this friendship is going to last is unknown.
Patrol is of wrath and has orange gems. She is rough-and-tumble, but usually tends to direct her anger outward to protect rather than against her tribemates.

• Like 1

The first thing to happen among tribemates is the announcement that Ancestor is pregnant with the kit of Assailant. The tribe rejoices. Soon enough, their child is born- She names her Leech. Leech is a curious, clingy child, which is why she is named as such. She sticks closely to Ancestor, and they have a close bond. Assailant is sure to stick by as well, bonding closely with Ancestor and his daughter.
"It'll be hard to get anyone else to have a kit with her," laughed Stormfang. "You're practically on Ancestor's tail all the time."
One day, the tribe is joined by a handsome young male who goes by the name of Camp. Interested in the young tom's potential, Stormfang invites him in. He accepts and is taken to the Stones of Temptation. There, only one stone lights up- that of Wrath.
"I accept," affirms Camp.
"Do you accept this tom?" asks Stormfang to Patrol. Patrol honestly thinks he looks a bit too lean and skinny to put up a fight.
"I think he would fit better within Envy," she says. Camp refuses to join such a faction and therefore leaves.
"Well, he didn't have to be such a jerk about it," says Spiritbinder.

Leech comes of age and is taken to the stones to decide her faction. Ancestor and Assailant silently hope she joins one of their factions.
Two stones light up- one for Pride, and one for Lust. Stormfang expects her to claim Pride, but Leech flicks her tail and shouts, "Lust!" Overjoyed, Ancestor rushes to her daughter and nuzzles her.
1701288708_ScreenShot2019-04-14at1_58_44PM.png.7ef0e08e5d129148c1e4b1d0f0e2b21a.png
Some days later, a bearyena shows up! The tribe huddles together nervously as Patrol goes up to confront the attacker. She is victorious, but sustains severe injuries and is nursed back to health by Leech.
387850292_ScreenShot2019-04-14at2_03_15PM.png.2e872089b09921b6d200683513ec668c.png
Another young male joins the tribe. He goes by Lonewood. He is a quiet type, and it is a mystery as to what his rank will be. At the stones, three light up- Envy, Greed, and Lust.
"I wish to join Lust," he says, and he becomes Lust's first male faction member.
733377636_ScreenShot2019-04-14at2_13_24PM.png.9fd78d3909ab57e7ee0bf3bbea3c2109.png
Meanwhile, our other teenaged Lust member, Leech, is having some conflicting feelings of her own. She has her sights on Spiritbinder of Envy. Spiritbinder, meanwhile, couldn't be more uninterested. Leech knows that even if he was interested, Lustlings are not allowed to mate with the Envious, so she tries to make herself dislike him to avoid him.
Stormfang dies, and the tribe panicks slightly. Luckily, however, the tribe takes in a teenaged she-nicheling named Tower. She is taken to the stones, and all seven glow. She is immediately admitted into Pride.
1728545106_ScreenShot2019-04-14at2_29_27PM.png.6b807c1f8ffec7cf75c1f9ed03264063.png
In other news, Leech becomes a fully-grown female in Lust, as does Lonewood. Lonewood mates with Patrol.
 Ancestor mates with Assailant once again, and they prepare for their second child.
The tribe decides unanimously that it is time to move to the next island, There are three possible routes.
"We will start with Envy," announces Tower.
Spiritbinder flicks his tail in halfhearted thought. "East."
"Lust."
The Lustlings huddle.
"Alright, what do you all think?" whispers Ancestor. "It's your choice."
"Northwest," says Leech.
"I agree," says Lonewood.
"Lust suggests we move Northwest," Ancestor affirms.
"Gluttony."
"The flowery western path looks plentiful," comments Silent.
"Greed."
Assailant looks towards Ancestor and smiles. "Northwest."
"Wrath."
Patrol flicks her tail. "It would be stupid if we didn't go west. it looks safest."
"I agree," says Tower. "I decide that we go West."

• Like 1

MEMBERS
PRIDE - Tower
WRATH - Patrol
GREED - Assailant
GLUTTONY - Silent
LUST - Ancestor, Leech, Lonewood
ENVY - Spiritbinder

Assailant gets lost en route to the new island and is never seen again, leaving Ancestor brokenhearted and Leech the only one able to console her. Aside from him, though, everyone makes it.

210191885_ScreenShot2019-04-14at2_49_30PM.png.05b839d11cbfd088004b6692035af463.png
Ancestor is about to give birth to her second child. Leech rests beside her nest, ready to help her and her new sibling.
Ancestor has another girl kit, a flaming red color. She has Ancestor's toxic body.
"What are you naming her, Mom?" asks Leech, leaning on her mother.
"Scarlet," says Ancestor.
A day later, Patrol has her child- however, due to complications of the birth, the mother knows that she is dying, and will not live to see her kit grow. She hands her over to Lonewood.
"What would you like me to call her?" he asks. Parol hisses angrily.
"Forsaken. For I feel as if I have abandoned her due to my weakness." She dies the next day.
Tower grows into a full member of Pride, making her the tribe's full leader.
Scarlet soon grows into a teenager and is taken to the stones to see her destined faction. She receives two options- sloth or envy. She chooses envy. Leech feels a pang of jealousy as her sister approaches Spiritbinder and begins immediately having a conversation with him- something she could never manage to do.
1758409916_ScreenShot2019-04-14at3_05_24PM.png.0c96ebd75c8959f83e823b052942bc82.png
The next day, it is Forsaken's turn. She is taken to the stones. Two light up- Sloth and greed. She chooses Greed.
Silent dies, and pressure is put on Envy to focus their daily activities on collecting food.
Tower mates with Lonewood in preparation for another child. They have a dark red kit, and Tower names her Castle.
Soon enough, Scarlet is fully grown, and not long after that, announces she is going to have a kit with Spiritbinder. She rejoices in telling her mother and sister this, not noticing the tensity of Leech's movements in response.
Forsaken grows into a full member of Greed.
Not long after Scarlet's announcement, Spiritbinder dies. Heartbroken, Scarlet once again comes to her mother and sister.
"Oh, how I am jealous of you, sister," she says to Leech, who is trying very hard to be patient. "You knew our father, while me and my child never knew ours."
"You? Jealous of me? That's a flip," Leech thinks to herself.
Castle grows into a teenager, and at the stones, two light up- Pride and Wrath.
"As much as I want you to join my faction... Wrath needs members," confesses Tower.
"Wrath it is."
1697051801_ScreenShot2019-04-14at3_26_30PM.png.fec669eea3e3cf8815b5fa26fc58c271.png
Scarlet has a dark red daughter who she names Shadow.
Forsaken finds a lone kit while she is clearing territory, and presents it to lust, who takes him in. Leech volunteers to act as his mother and names him Skeleton, for how thin he was when he was found.
Skeleton soon grows into a teen, however, and is taken to the stones. He is put in to sloth, and leaves. This further infuriates Leech when she sees Scarlet with her child- her child that isn't cast out.
Shadow comes of age and is given four options- Wrath, Lust, Sloth, or Greed. She chooses Wrath and becomes best friends with Castle.
27562977_ScreenShot2019-04-14at3_42_42PM.png.46b7dd0734583225fbadc2b4ecba9dbd.png

MEMBERS
PRIDE - Tower
WRATH - Castle, Shadow
GREED - Forsaken
--------
LUST - Ancestor, Leech, Lonewood
ENVY - Scarlet

Tower announces that she is pregnant again with Lonewood's kit.
A famine hits, and old Ancestor dies, marking the death of the last original founder. Leech soon follows, making Lonewood the last remaining member of Lust.
Castle and Shadow take down a bearyena successfully without anyone geting hurt (except the bearyena), increasing the rest of the tribe's faith in the Wrath faction.
Scarlet succumbs to the famine.
Castle's kit is born, and this time she has a son. She names him Faun.
Lonewood also takes in a she-kit. He names her Clockwork. She is a sweet and shy creature. She soon becomes a teen and is brought to the stones. Three light up- Wrath, Envy, and Pride. She is assigned to Envy.
338928727_ScreenShot2019-04-14at4_10_57PM.png.1dde6b12f8091f21058c6a266cffc236.png
Shadow grows into a full adult.
Faun grows into a teenager. He is taken to the stones. One lights up- Wrath.
227118756_ScreenShot2019-04-14at4_10_24PM.png.ffd8fdb62986f260f145796329b54deb.png
A Bearyena comes and the Wrath faction rises to protect the tribe. They manage to take it down, but Shadow is killed in the process.
The tribe takes in an adolescent male named Scarecrow. He is taken to the stones, and is assigned to Greed. However, he wishes to not be in Greed and runs away.
Faun becomes a full adult member of Wrath. That's a good thing, because another bearyena shows up. They take it down flawlessly.
Forsaken dies.