Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay II

Broken

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

"Because your my best friend. I want you to be happy. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. You wouldn't understand!" She sobbed.

How can I tell her? She'll never be my friend. She thought to herself.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bostonlobstah said:

(Hi sorry I haven't started rping)

Lily is sitting alone in her nest. She is wondering where her mother went.

Wasp eventually got frustrated and went home to camp . She saw Lily and greeted her warmly “Heyo Lily!”

• Like 1

“Oh yo Aries how -y-y- you doing!” She stutters. STOP IT BRAIN! Just chill it’s fine he’s not like the heir to our tribe or anything. He could care less over your peasant self.

2 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

“Oh yo Aries how -y-y- you doing!” She stutters. STOP IT BRAIN! Just chill it’s fine he’s not like the heir to our tribe or anything. He could care less over your peasant self.

"I'm doing good. What about you?" He asks while padding over to sit next to her.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I'm doing good. What about you?" He asks while padding over to sit next to her.

Oh my nicheling god! He just sat next to me?! Ok don’t say anything weird you don’t want him to leave. “I’m great! I’ve had really good luck hunting lately. How are the berries doing this time of year?” Good job brain for actually functioning!

14 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Wasp eventually got frustrated and went home to camp . She saw Lily and greeted her warmly “Heyo Lily!”

Lily blinked and her eyes darted to Wasp.

"Hi, Wasp. Have you seen my mom lately? I have waited here for a while now."

1 minute ago, Bostonlobstah said:

Lily blinked and her eyes darted to Wasp.

"Hi, Wasp. Have you seen my mom lately? I have waited here for a while now."

“I’m sorry Lil but I haven’t lately.” She said trying to be as motherly as possible.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Oh my nicheling god! He just sat next to me?! Ok don’t say anything weird you don’t want him to leave. “I’m great! I’ve had really good luck hunting lately. How are the berries doing this time of year?” Good job brain for actually functioning!

"The berries are good. But I can't pick the venomous ones. But I do know nichelings with poison fangs can extract the poison from them so they're safe to eat. Maybe you could help me next time?" He asked.

( wasp doesn’t have poison fangs but for the sake of the ship I’ll pretend she does.)

“Sure I’d love to!” Does this count as a date?! No of course it doesn’t idiot he just needs your help.

1 minute ago, Flowermask said:

( wasp doesn’t have poison fangs but for the sake of the ship I’ll pretend she does.)

“Sure I’d love to!” Does this count as a date?! No of course it doesn’t idiot he just needs your help.

(I don't know why, but for some reason I thought she had poison fangs)

"Thanks. What are you planning on doing? Also, do you know where Willow went? I wanted to ask her to hunt with me." He asked.