Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay II

Broken

7 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

“I’m sorry Lil but I haven’t lately.” She said trying to be as motherly as possible.

Lily snorted a bit under her breath. Wasp was only two turns older than her, but still thought she could be the boss of her. 

On second thought, Lily thought, without Wasp she would be pretty lonely right now. She was glad to have a friend.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

(I don't know why, but for some reason I thought she had poison fangs)

"Thanks. What are you planning on doing? Also, do you know where Willow went? I wanted to ask her to hunt with me." He asked.

“Oh um- she and Rayne are talking you shouldn’t bother them. I wasn’t going to do much but practice battle moves and stalking prey.” She was a little disappointed maybe he didn’t want to talk to her he probably just wanted to know where Willow was.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bostonlobstah said:

Lily snorted a bit under her breath. Wasp was only two turns older than her, but still thought she could be the boss of her. 

On second thought, Lily thought, without Wasp she would be pretty lonely right now. She was glad to have a friend.

(For ship purposes, Wasp is an adult)

• Like 1

Just now, Flowermask said:

“Oh um- she and Rayne are talking you shouldn’t bother them. I wasn’t going to do much but practice battle moves and stalking prey.” She was a little disappointed maybe he didn’t want to talk to her he probably just wanted to know where Willow was.

"Okay. We'll see you later, unless you want to go collect food with me." He says, looking behind his shoulder as he walks away.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Okay. We'll see you later, unless you want to go collect food with me." He says, looking behind his shoulder as he walks away.

“Oh um sure! Lil I’ll be back soon with some food. Stay safe!” She runs after Aries. “You idiot your stupid he doesn’t like you! Oh oppsie I said that out loud.”

Just now, Flowermask said:

“Oh um sure! Lil I’ll be back soon with some food. Stay safe!” She runs after Aries. “You idiot your stupid he doesn’t like you! Oh oppsie I said that out loud.”

Aries turned around. "What did you say about being an idiot and being stupid and how someone doesn't like you?" He asked. He tried to process it through his brain.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Why?" He asked.

“I-I don’t know!” She cried “ I’m making a fool of my self let’s just find food!” She walked ahead of him to a poison berry bush.

5 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

“I-I don’t know!” She cried “ I’m making a fool of my self let’s just find food!” She walked ahead of him to a poison berry bush.

"Okay." He said, watching her stalk off.

He walked over to where he smelt a rabbil and caught it. He picked up the body, it was still warm. He walked back over to Wasp. "I'm going to head back to drop off my kill. Will you meet me there?" He asked.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Okay." He said, watching her stalk off.

He walked over to where he smelt a rabbil and caught it. He picked up the body, it was still warm. He walked back over to Wasp. "I'm going to head back to drop off my kill. Will you meet me there?" He asked.

She nods. Stop your going to screw up again 

Wasp plucks all the berries off the bush the walks over to where Aries told her to meet him. Her paws shook, her head was filled with negative thoughts. He doesn’t like you. Just leave him alone he’ll be happier if you don’t talk to him. Who would love a cripple like you?

6 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Wasp plucks all the berries off the bush the walks over to where Aries told her to meet him. Her paws shook, her head was filled with negative thoughts. He doesn’t like you. Just leave him alone he’ll be happier if you don’t talk to him. Who would love a cripple like you?

"Hi Wasp! Just put the berries on the food pile. Now, what do you want to talk about. Since I have nothing to do." He says to her.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Hi Wasp! Just put the berries on the food pile. Now, what do you want to talk about. Since I have nothing to do." He says to her.

Don’t say spaghetti don’t say spaghetti. “ um Slaghet-NO ummum what’s your opinion on love!” The words shot out before she could stop to think. Well good job Wasp you dun did screw up now.

4 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Don’t say spaghetti don’t say spaghetti. “ um Slaghet-NO ummum what’s your opinion on love!” The words shot out before she could stop to think. Well good job Wasp you dun did screw up now.

"Uhhh. It's alright. Why?" He asked, confused.

3 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

“Is there anyone you have your eyes on?” NO NO NO NO! Wasp you IDIOT you screw everything up! “Ummm you can just ignore that!”

"No. Not really. I have to wait until my father chooses a mate." He said.

But there is somone... He thought.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"No. Not really. I have to wait until my father chooses a mate." He said.

But there is somone... He thought.

She can see in his face that wasn’t the full truth but she was to panicked to linger on the subject. He probably likes Willow and won’t tell you as not to hurt your feelings. Your a crippled orphan who’s weak and barely serves her purpose. “O-h th-that must suck — y-you can’t ch-choose your -m-m-mate.”

4 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

She can see in his face that wasn’t the full truth but she was to panicked to linger on the subject. He probably likes Willow and won’t tell you as not to hurt your feelings. Your a crippled orphan who’s weak and barely serves her purpose. “O-h th-that must suck — y-you can’t ch-choose your -m-m-mate.”

"Eh, it's fine really." He said, trying to sound like he was telling the truth.

It's horrible, but then again, I won't hurt anyone's feelings. He thought.

1 minute ago, Flowermask said:

“Well ima ho before I say anything weirder!” ( aka I unfortunately have to go soon 0of so if I don’t reply that’s why

"Um. Okay. If you want to." He replied.

Wasp flops in her nest and just starts sobbing loudly practically everyone can hear it. “ GET YOURSELF TOGETHER and please stop crying over him!”

5 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Wasp flops in her nest and just starts sobbing loudly practically everyone can hear it. “ GET YOURSELF TOGETHER and please stop crying over him!”

Aries walks into the den. "Are you okay?" He asks while laying down in the nest next to her.