Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay II

Broken

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

But, a creature jumped onto of her. A scorpion tail aiming for her head.

(Woah I was gone for a bit the. This happens ok ima roll with it.) 

“A-Aries! Good job! You saved me I’m sorry I was stupid I just wanted to prove myself I-I!”

4 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

(Woah I was gone for a bit the. This happens ok ima roll with it.) 

“A-Aries! Good job! You saved me I’m sorry I was stupid I just wanted to prove myself I-I!”

"No problem." He said, barely paying attention to her. He looked at the other creature. She looked mean and tough, but he knew that she was nice, deep down inside.

"No problem." He said, barely paying attention to her. He looked at the other creature. She looked mean and tough, but he knew that she was nice, deep down inside.

Why is he looking at her like that?! What if he loves her now!? I wish she'd just leave! Wasp was so busy glaring and feeling insecure that she didn't respond.

3 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

(Hello. Right now it's 6:05 a.m. Where I am, but I had to get up early anyway so that's fine. Also, I killed Shock so I could introduce Artemis so I wouldn't have four characters.)

(Ok)

Wasp waited impatiently for Aries or Falcon to say anything to her. Wasp glared at her “Aries wake up?!” She snapped and waved her paw infront of his face.

54 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Wasp waited impatiently for Aries or Falcon to say anything to her. Wasp glared at her “Aries wake up?!” She snapped and waved her paw infront of his face.

"Oh sorry Wasp." He said looking at her, but there was no warmth in his gaze.

(You might want to do the thing soon...)

28 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Oh sorry Wasp." He said looking at her, but there was no warmth in his gaze.

(You might want to do the thing soon...)

Wasp felt hurt at the coldness in his gaze. ( sorry but what thing.)

12 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Wasp felt hurt at the coldness in his gaze. ( sorry but what thing.)

(The plan in the chat) "What's your name?" He asked the nicheling.

"My name is Artemis." She hissed.

"Who's that?" Artemis asked, pointing at Wasp with her scorpion tail.

( @Flowermask, sorry)

( it’s ok I had to do something but now I’ll be available for practically all day.) 

“I’m not answering to that.”Wasp said pointedly and spun around and stalked to her nest.

36 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

( it’s ok I had to do something but now I’ll be available for practically all day.) 

“I’m not wandering to that.”Wasp said pointedly and spun around and stalked to her nest.

"Wasp..." Aries started saying as he saw her walk off. "I'll be right back." He said, turning to Artemis. He went into the den and sat down next to Wasp. "What's wrong?" He asked. There was still not the warmth of love in his eyes, but there was worry.

“I-I’m going to tell you something please don’t be angry.” She said sadly. He never love you after this. “ I’m going to have a child..... our child.” She said quietly.

2 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

“I-I’m going to tell you something please don’t be angry.” She said sadly. He never love you after this. “ I’m going to have a child..... our child.” She said quietly.

"R-really." He gasped. "But, Falcon didn't say we could be mates! I never got to talk to him!"