Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay II

Broken

1 hour ago, Flowermask said:

(Who doesn't is the real question here)

Wasp strides over the the prey pile and picks up some mole meat. She sits next to Aries and wraps her tail around his. She eats with a frown on her yellow and black patterned face.

"What's wrong?" He asked, seeing her frown.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"What's wrong?" He asked, seeing her frown.

“You seemed so sad over.... what happened I was wondering why?” She said miserably. Her eyes looked hollow and somewhat soulless and her fur was dull and not well groomed like normal

3 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

“You seemed so sad over.... what happened I was wondering why?” She said miserably. Her eyes looked hollow and somewhat soulless and her fur was dull and not well groomed like normal

"I'm not sad." He snapped. "I'm sorry. I'm really tired. But you shouldn't be worried about me, what about you? You look, dead. Please tell me." He said, licking her cheek lovingly.

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I'm not sad." He snapped. "I'm sorry. I'm really tired. But you shouldn't be worried about me, what about you? You look, dead. Please tell me." He said, licking her cheek lovingly.

“My life has been depressing all I want is to be your mate my love. But things might get better! Artemis is out of the competition that means I may win!” As soon as the word are out she knew she had made a mistake she frantically tried to apologize but nothing camp out. Abort abort mission failed! She thought

Just now, Flowermask said:

“My life has been depressing all I want is to be your mate my love. But things might get better! Artemis is out of the competition that means I may win!” As soon as the word are out she knew she had made a mistake she frantically tried to apologize but nothing camp out. Abort abort mission failed! She thought

He looks at her, shocked. I didn't know she hated Artemis that much. He turned away, but there was a strange look in his eyes.

1 minute ago, ThrownNicheling2490 said:

"Why won't Wasp tell him? It doesn't seem fair. We really should leave though... I don't like this Island. I don't like this Tribe."

"I know. Me neither. Maybe we could move to the farthest river, no one in the tribe goes there. Also, Wasp feels that it's better if Taurus doesn't know her." She said.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

He looks at her, shocked. I didn't know she hated Artemis that much. He turned away, but there was a strange look in his eyes.

“I-I.” She stuttered. “ Aries I’m sorry it’s just that all the emotions that I repressed just exploded I never should of hated her but I was afraid she would take you away from me!”

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"I know. Me neither. Maybe we could move to the farthest river, no one in the tribe goes there. Also, Wasp feels that it's better if Taurus doesn't know her." She said.

(Wasp can be kinda like an aunt if you’d like)

Just now, Flowermask said:

“I-I.” She stuttered. “ Aries I’m sorry it’s just that all the emotions that I repressed just exploded I never should of hated her but I was afraid she would take you away from me!”

"I know." He whispered. He curled his tail around her.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"I know." He whispered. He curled his tail around her.

“I’m sorry love She was your sister this must be hard for you.”

"We should leave. I don't want to raise a child where his real mother and father don't even want him to know about them. If we leave Wasp will get Aries. If we move to a different river nothing is different. Not like anyone in the Tribe would care that we left..."