Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay II

Broken

23 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

“Thanks dad.” She says her voice flat and fat off.

"Besides, he can't run" he whispers to her "But keep that between you and me"

Renelel wanders into the forest. She was sent here by her teacher dai, who will also pick her up if anything goes wrong. Besides, she also has the protection of her godess. The more important thing right now, is that she needs to teach these nichelings about acceptance, love, and how good families work.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dai said:

Renelel wanders into the forest. She was sent here by her teacher dai, who will also pick her up if anything goes wrong. Besides, she also has the protection of her godess. The more important thing right now, is that she needs to teach these nichelings about acceptance, love, and how good families work.

( thanks for bringing a positive attitude to this rp)

3 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

falcon and hornet obviously.

I just wanna be a villain. Also, say your plan OOC before executing it, trust me, I do rps where I have to keep stuff in the file that My characters know and What I know. So you're plans, as long as none of my characters hear it. 

Yes, hornets gonna report back if he hears a plot to kill the leader, he has no idea of the injustices and is just glad there arn't any bearyenas.

2 hours ago, Dai said:

Can i have my new child Relenel show up? Shes a prophet of my godess of family ( Forgot her name ), and a student at dais school. She came to the island to teach the message of acceptance, and to have a good time.

relenel.png

Sure. Sorry. I'm on vacation and went swimming in the pool at my hotel.

21 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Sure. Sorry. I'm on vacation and went swimming in the pool at my hotel.

Last time I had a pool at my hotel, I was swimming in it and a boy had a crush on me.

20 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Aries padded to Falcon. "H-hello father." He stammered.

(Also, new rule. NO KILLING FALCON. NO PLANS TO KILL FALCON. OR ELSE I WILL RESTART IT AND THE ONES WHO TRIED TO WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RP. @Renio2490. @Flowermask)

Can there be thoughts like I wish I could kill Falcon?

asking for a couple friends.

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Last time I had a pool at my hotel, I was swimming in it and a boy had a crush on me.

Wow. Was it someone you knew? Also, a little boy asked me why my hair wasn't wet. It was wet. My hair just gets knotted.

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

Can there be thoughts like I wish I could kill Falcon?

asking for a couple friends.

Yes

20 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Wow. Was it someone you knew? Also, a little boy asked me why my hair wasn't wet. It was wet. My hair just gets knotted.

Yes

Nope it was not. Didn't even know his name.