Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay II

Broken

Just now, ThrownNicheling2490 said:

"We should leave. I don't want to raise a child where his real mother and father don't even want him to know about them. If we leave Wasp will get Aries. If we move to a different river nothing is different. Not like anyone in the Tribe would care that we left..."

"I think Aries wants to know him. But you're right. Should we leave now?" She asks.

1 minute ago, ThrownNicheling2490 said:

"We should leave. I don't want to raise a child where his real mother and father don't even want him to know about them. If we leave Wasp will get Aries. If we move to a different river nothing is different. Not like anyone in the Tribe would care that we left..."

( it’s not that she doesn’t want to know him but she doesn’t want him to feel rejected by his real mother and even if they become mates they don’t want the clan to find out about him.)

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

A little baby nicheling tumbled out, they are covered in mud and twigs.

The nicheling lifted its head up and looked at Taurus. She looked about the same age as him. "Hewo." She whispered.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"It's fine. It's not like I knew her my entire life." He said.

Wasp snuggled next to Aries and fell asleep for the first time in days.

2 minutes ago, ThrownNicheling2490 said:

"AH! Mother!"

Taurus tumbles back and screams.

The nicheling padded forward. "It's okay." She said in a soft, sweet voice. She looked about Taurus' age.

5 minutes ago, ThrownNicheling2490 said:

"Aries can see his child. But really, if they cared about the child, wouldn't they want to see him more?"

"You're right. Let's get Taurus and leave. Should we tell Wasp and Aries?" She asked.

8 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

( it’s not that she doesn’t want to know him but she doesn’t want him to feel rejected by his real mother and even if they become mates they don’t want the clan to find out about him.)

(Also, once they become mates, they can have more children)

"Let's tell Wasp and Aries. They can say goodbye."

"Okay." They walked over to Wasp and Aries. She shook them awake. "We're leaving the island with Taurus." She whispered.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Okay." They walked over to Wasp and Aries. She shook them awake. "We're leaving the island with Taurus." She whispered.

“W-What why?!” She asked fear and anxiety edging her voice.

Just now, Flowermask said:

Wasp awoke still lying next to Aries she got up and awoke him too “Come on let’s go visit them.” She set of and went to where Taurus lives with Willow and Rayne.

"Okay." He said sadly.

When they got there Taurus wasn't there, but there was another baby nicheling there.

(A list on the front page, with the members of the RP with their names and pictures so every time someone needs to find a picture of a Nicheling you don't have to go searching through the jungle of messages we have)

Ok.