Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay II

Broken

Wasp picked some flowers from the port and put one behind her ear and gave the rest to her beloved Aries. “ Aries we’ve know each other sense we were kids would you make me the happiest nicheling ever and become my mate!?” She asked looking up into his clear blue eyes. Please say yes please say yes! She thought. But what if he says no oh no here comes the spaghetti noodle metaphors!

Just now, Flowermask said:

Wasp picked some flowers from the port and put one behind her ear and gave the rest to her beloved Aries. “ Aries we’ve know each other sense we were kids would you make me the happiest nicheling ever and become my mate!?” She asked looking up into his clear blue eyes. Please say yes please say yes! She thought. But what if he says no oh no here comes the spaghetti noodle metaphors!

"Of course!" He said. He looked happier then he had ever been.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Of course!" He said. He looked happier then he had ever been.

Wasp ran into his arms and laughed for the first time in what felt like centuries. “ I promise I will never leave you my love.” She said happily laughing like a little kid.

Just now, Flowermask said:

Wasp ran into his arms and laughed for the first time in what felt like centuries. “ I promise I will never leave you my love.” She said happily laughing like a little kid.

"I'll never leave you either!" He said. "I have an agreement." He said.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

(One sec, we just need the finale)

(Ok

also what do u mean by this

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

. "I have an agreement." He said.

1 minute ago, ThrownNicheling2490 said:

"But I'll grow taller! You'll be like Rayne and I'll be like Aries!"

"Are you calling me short?"

“Ha now now Taurus don’t tease Flower and Rayne  like that I’m sure you’ll both be gigantic!”