Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay II

Broken

Lenias comes to the island in a small wooden raft. After the old island was destroyed he stopped trusting others. Now he has a stone spear. He preffers to be alone and hunt his food. When he hears others he hides on his boat.

Wasp looked distrustfully at Falcon she thought constantly of her self as and uncooked spaghetti noodle. So easily snapped so fragile. “ Snap out of it you don’t even know what spaghetti is!” 

20 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Wasp looked distrustfully at Falcon she thought constantly of her self as and uncooked spaghetti noodle. So easily snapped so fragile. “ Snap out of it you don’t even know what spaghetti is!” 

(I don't know how to react to that.)

8 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

(I don't know how to react to that.)

( it’s fine she’s just going through an angsty phase that involves spaghetti)

• Haha 1

( ok that’s enough of that for now.....) 

Wasp wandered out in the forest hoping to meet her friends or maybe not friends ( if anyone wants to find wasp in the forest just respond ._.)

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Aries tried to stay clear of Falcon, so he wouldn't disapprove of the berries in his mouth.

(Falcon can have the same harshness towards Aries)

“ Oh heyo Aries!” She said her sadness evaporators like rain on a hot day. “ How’s life?”

19 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Uhhh. Good." He replied.

“Cool.” She said then hurriedly said. “ Yea me and my dad talked about spaghetti.” She scrambled for ideas of what to say. She wanted to be in his presence but why? It’s not like she was his friend he barely even wanted to talk to her. He’d probably be happier if I didn’t exist. I always have to carry the conversation she thought.

9 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

“Cool.” She said then hurriedly said. “ Yea me and my dad talked about spaghetti.” She scrambled for ideas of what to say. She wanted to be in his presence but why? It’s not like she was his friend he barely even wanted to talk to her. He’d probably be happier if I didn’t exist. I always have to carry the conversation she thought.

"What's spaghetti?" He asked

6 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Cool." He sees Shock. "Who's that?" He asks, trying to start a conversation.

“ Oh he’s they new guy but not really because apparently he’s been here all this time! Oh he maybe is possibly Rayne and Willows bro.”

33 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

“ Oh he’s they new guy but not really because apparently he’s been here all this time! Oh he maybe is possibly Rayne and Willows bro.”

"Oh cool." He said. Not really paying attention.

"HE'S NOT MY BROTHER!" Willow yells.