Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay II

Broken

Wasp lays in her “nest” or some moss hastily slapped together. “ Well that could have gone better.” She sniffles all she wanted was for Aries to notice her but why?!

7 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Wasp lays in her “nest” or some moss hastily slapped together. “ Well that could have gone better.” She sniffles all she wanted was for Aries to notice her but why?!

Maybe because of Wasp X Aries...

• Like 1

(That May have been my intention) 

“But even if he does notice me falcon will never let us be mates! Your just a crippled orphan who has the life expectancy of spaghetti!”

2 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

(That May have been my intention) 

“But even if he does notice me falcon will never let us be mates! Your just a crippled orphan who has the life expectancy of spaghetti!”

I should make a post once there is enough ships....

• Like 1

Wasp scared the grasses for anything of interest “ Doot doot spaghetti.” She hummed “ WHY THE HECK DO I KEEP TALKING ABOUT SPAGHETTI!” She screamed scaring a mole back into its hole. “DARN IT!” This scream scared a rabbil and it sprinted away but wasp scooped it up and killed it. 

4 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Aries looked around, thinking.

Who will my father pick as a mate for me? What if I hate her?

( he’s probably not going to pick wasp rip she doesn’t have much going for her at the moment )

10 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Is Falcon ever going to choose Aries's mate? He's well over the age to have one."

This is Rayne speaking for no confusion.

(These nichelings are technically immortal until we choose to kill our character)

12 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Is Falcon ever going to choose Aries's mate? He's well over the age to have one."

This is Rayne speaking for no confusion.

Willow bounded up to Rayne. "Rayne. I need help. I have something I need to tell you..." she says, worried.

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"Yesss?"

"I. I think I like your brother. But I don't want to become mates with him because what if Falcon wants me and Aries to be mates! I also like Aries!" She replied.

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Oh please. Decide when you actually know him. You just met him. Sure you like him, but things can change fast. Like your mate suddenly dying..."

"Your right..." She said padding away.

It was good pouring out all that. Especially to my best friend...