Stray Fawn Community

Niche : The Roleplay Survival Game

VixenDreaming

Hi hi!

It's Vixen here, for once. Recently, I created a Niche Roleplay Server on Discord.

It's somewhat... well, dead. I was hoping I could advertise it here and hopefully get more people to join in!

I'll post the Tribe Info below, to see if I can intrigue anybody.

Note That Genes Needed Doesn't Mean Without Them You Can't Join, Just Without Them Discrimination In The RP (Nichelings bullying, doing the hardest/worst jobs, ect.) May Occur

Ryqueta Rih-kuu-tuh The Tribe resembling that of Adam's family, filled with strange towering red oak trees. Has 3 central rivers that connect. Filled with berry bushes, rabbil burrows, and stagmole holes. The occasional toxic berry bush can be found, but are protected and left alone. Genes Needed Red/Yellow Fur Poison Fangs Stripes Alliances Wyeueta

Wyeueta Why-you-at-uh The Tribe scarcely found on land, with what land the do own only being the peninsula. Has one main river that is used as a border, though it is dangerous to swim due to the rapids. Mainly eat fish, clownkoi and goldleech, with a few berry bushes and rabbil burrows. Bring any toxic berries to Ryqueta. Genes Needed Gill or Water Body Swimming Tail / Fishing Tail / Fin Tail Alliances Ryqueta

Enetyn In-uh-tin The mountainous, fierce tribe with hearts as cold as their domain. They stay in the high regions of their home with an iron claw, defending it from all rogues and swamp-dwellers better than any other tribe. Commonly eat ramfox or bunnil when avaible. Genes Needed Big Body Prehistoric Genes Alliances None

Siityuvu Sit-eh-you-voo A swamp land filled with strange creatures, usually outcasts from the other tribes. Very open and friendly to strangers, and doesn't defend or protect borders well. No tribes really want their territory, due to the constant mosquitos and strange food. Genes Needed Stinky Tail Bat Head/ Anteater Alliances Silyanis

Silyanis Sel-yuh-niss A very calm tribe of which has great speed, and believes honor is the way to appease the gods. These speedy creatures rely on shriveled berries and using any safe way to get cactus berry or juice- they only have a few trees near the oasis, which is where they camp. Genes Needed Lean Body Claw & Nimble Fingers Fishing Tail Alliances Siityuvu

Lalathine La-la-thuh-ine A calm, relaxed tribe that is found within a deep pine forest, several miles away from Sylvestra. The residents are friendly, and rarely any other creatures are found on their small island. They hunt Winged Deer (fan made), fear Forest Serpopards (fan made), and hunt Feathered Bunnils (edited bunnils) and Stagmoles. Genes Needed Wings, Antenna, Brown Fur

Invite Link

https://discord.gg/htFaHCH

• Like 1