Stray Fawn Community

What happened to Dragon Tear?

Aether

Everyone: Basil, say something we're giving up on you...

Me: *Kicks door down* SUFFER NO MORE MY CHILDREN: [Copied directly from message convo:

epicAU.png.aaa8574d588e189b44434de923272d79.png

^Epic art by @Bostonlobstah^

A dragon tear AU: (Black DT is the best I could do)

I came up with a backstory too-

So her life started a lot like normal DT's, when the ape came and she sacrificed herself, her tribe just forgot her. This lead her to be full of spite and pain. She, with her powers of being a goddess, sent apes to destroy her tribe that forgot her. The other Gods and Goddesses noticed and banished her to whatever nicheling 'hell' is.

The black stuff on her is corruption she got after being banished. It spreads from the wounds she got from the ape. (Ear torn, eye and horn.)

IT'S AN AU AND I MADE YOU FREAK.

@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basilvv@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil@Basil

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Yes. We all need to be Basil. So when they come back, it will be confusion.

This is one of the best ideas I've ever seen, let's do it.

I was working and suddenly heard PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

but im here sorry for legit vanishing from the forums ;-; 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Basil said:

I was working and suddenly heard PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

but im here sorry for legit vanishing from the forums ;-; 

did it actually ping you that many times? 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Basil said:

Yeah, but you're all good don't worry about it lol

Atleastilearnedfornexttimeandactuallygotbasiltolookatthis

20 hours ago, Bostonlobstah said:

DTAU.png.a484836ca5efbaefb44a0a87d812cd19.png

I spent way too much time on this

send help

Ahhh! Exactly how I imagined her +!

Do you mind if I replace my terrible 10 minute art with yours? I'll give credit.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

so gods can banish other gods?

*worriedly looks towards lala and mekoko*

Well, in this AU, yes. A meeting happens... blah blah blah...

I imagine all gods that became gods for 'evil' reasons are already put in 'Niche hell' But before she was banished, Black Dragon tear was normal in the afterlife before she was banished. (Gods are never forgotten.)

So in your Pantheon it doesn't really matter, its how you want it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Well, in this AU, yes. A meeting happens... blah blah blah...

I imagine all gods that became gods for 'evil' reasons are already put in 'Niche hell' But before she was banished, Black Dragon tear was normal in the afterlife before she was banished. (Gods are never forgotten.)

So in your Pantheon it doesn't really matter, its how you want it. 

For me it was just like: Everyone took one look at Genevieve and Blade and were like "Hah yep put em in hell" 

• Like 2