Stray Fawn Community

Choose Your Own Adventure Game

wikipedia [he/him]

When we're talking and nobody's there
We're safely in the dark alone
A conversation that nobody hears
Is transferring from home to home

--------------

Please note that some events are randomised. 

--------------

You awake in a cold sweat.

But that's not really the correct word, is it?

It's not a cold sweat- it's a fever, burning you from the inside out, clawing away at your mind.

Perhaps you shiver, writhe, itch or do otherwise that hints at your agony, because the creatures outside bang on the bars and hiss at you to 'shut up'. 

Why do they have you locked up here anyway?

Oh, right- because of a.. mutation you have. Off the top of your head, you remember that-

You glow.

Of course, how could you ever forget that? Even your blood glows- and, well, perhaps this new earth- the one effected by what they (that is, the old humans- Homo sapiens sapiens) call the 'Feral Fever' decided that this would be good enough to... experiment on. 

The Feral Fever was not an epidemic, nor was it a pandemic. It was much, much worse.

A virus- specifically the London Sobek Virus, shortened to LSV (named after the area it originated in, and the lastname of the first person to contact it)- caused this calamity. 

Soon, the entire city was contaminated. And as soon as it happened, all hell seems to break loose- first the human would have a fever, then, after weeks of sleep, they would awake, seemingly unharmed.

It forced humans to evolve; specifically evolve traits from other animals, although it never seemed picky on what the animal was.

England was the first Feral country. Laws were changed. New -isms took hold. Some places wouldn't let you in if you were a certain 'type'. New genetics were developed.

You even had to put your type on paper.

You, of course, always put...

Mammal

Although they weren't very interested on what subtype of Mammal you were, you always included it anyway- 

Caniformia.

You, specifically, were a harp seal- a strange creature, if you said so yourself. The Old Humans hunted them- although once the Feral Fever existed, it stopped. For a short while, everything was peaceful on Earth. 

Of course, you were a teenager when this happened; you were still in school then. You also remember your best friend. 

Klaus, who was a Luna Moth mix. He has strange stripes of white through his hair, and is shorter than you.

At this time, you two were also discovering things about you. Klaus discovered he was pansexual- and you swiftly followed suit. 

Some thought that you two were dating, but that wasn't the truth at all- you both quickly dismissed the rumours with chortles and good humour all around. 

Although, you remember that Klaus did once date somebody- who were they? 

Amour Bonheur. If you had to describe him, you'd use the term 'player'- hell, you know what those names mean.

Still, even if you hated to admit it, you could understand everybody's attraction to him; and everybody knew who'd he been with. The shark feral was perhaps blessed with having only the teeth and height of his animal counterpart, the Tiger Shark. 

It did not help that the 6'1 giant was locked in this cell with you, and his automatic reaction to fear is attempt to flirt himself out of it... be it with you or any of the others further down the cage's passageway. 

But you know his type, right? He'd run at the first chance of freedom- except something's keeping him here. 

What do you do?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angelheart said:

Updated! Hopefully the poll works.

How about a reaction poll since it won't work anymore.

(Heart = Glowing

Sad = Fatal 

or smth like that)

19 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

How about a reaction poll since it won't work anymore.

(Heart = Glowing

Sad = Fatal 

or smth like that)

Or you might have to create at pt2

ALL I WANT IN LIFE IS A GLOWING BERD PERSON

(and they are from england??? hello this is just me but living my dream life. well I probably wouldn't still live in england in my dream life lmao)

Mammal is now winning!

Also, @heyitsgeorgie, I'm english so I made the protagonist english ^^' 

A note to everybody- yes you can romance characters, but these characters are randomised depending on what you choose! also yes the protagonist is pansexual so we can romance everybody.

20 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh ok then welcome to the tea club

I'm American. 

-I pull out, without trying, a perfect english accent.

I L O V E tea

Just now, Aetherskye said:

I'm American. 

-I pull out, without trying, a perfect english accent.

I L O V E tea

fun fact: english people loving tea is not a sterotype. we are just superior and recognise that tea is the best thing ever. I have never met a single person in england that doesn't love tea, its just the best. because it can have so many different tastes! I love tea with not that much milk, because then it basically tastes like nice water and I drink water most the time. my sister loves lots of milk and sugar, and most people I know do too. tea is just.. the best

31 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

we are just superior and recognise that tea is the best thing ever.

I do to.

I don't drink coffee, I drink tea.

Can I be english to?