Stray Fawn Community

Really crappy MS Paint art

takoyamaaaS

Just now, Lilytuft said:

Heather Shadow (a friend's OC)

(its ravenpaw now. I have a head cannon of the dots under the eyes as well as purple eyes.)

• Haha 2

On 4/18/2019 at 1:53 PM, Goggles-kun said:

I absolutely agree. I, myself, was an MS Paint artist up until 2017-2018? so I believe amateur artists should start up there. My art route looked like this:

Paper>MS Paint>FireAlpaca (ableit, I was very shitty on there,)>Procreate

I believe good artists can start out on “slightly less advanced” art programs, but as Georgie said, do not immediately rush to art programs that are for artists that have been drawing for years. If you’ve only been drawing for ten minutes, don’t immediately say “WOW ADOBE PHOTOSHOP PRO!!!”

And, my own personal tip: doodling on paper is good for you if you want to improve your skill. You cannot believe how many math tests I have that have little dogs doodled on the side. It enables you to draw things quicker.

Yeah, it helps the learning curve. If you like a dark theme you can go to Medibang Paint Pro instead of Firealpaca. 

Also look up tips all the time. Explore around with using different blending modes, blurs, brushes. And if you mess up: Ctrl + Z

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...