Stray Fawn Community

Island Of Change

Katumai

"Hello, where did you come from?"

"I don't recognize you, I'm Stella. The goddess of change, I have blessed this tribe, the tribe of seasons."

"Ah, you don't know what seasons are. I understand."

"You have things to learn young nicheling."

"How are you speaking to a goddess? Well, you might be able to guess."

"You have washed up on the shore of this tribe's island. They'll take you in, but only if you're alive."

"That is why I am giving you a second chance. You deserve to live for as long as it's not your time."

"And it's still not your time, little nicheling."

"Be careful with this life, Petal won't let me give you another chance after."

So, I thought this would be a fun idea. Basically, everyone lives on an island with seasons. The season changes every 20 days. You can submit a nicheling, or I can make one for you. This tribe does have a few traditions, and I made a map too.

Map.thumb.png.4eecf412ad4e9952f67d47a6b19d827b.png

We have the main territory, which is where the majority of the tribe usually is. 

We have the forest (I cant draw trees so), where most of the healing plants are. The healer(s) go there most of the time to collect healing plants.

The meadow holds most of the berries and prey, which is why the tribe usually trains the younger nichelings there.

The lake and the river is also a good place to train the younger nichelings. The water is filled with different fish, but they all disappear every autum to winter, and come back in spring.

The forbidden territory is where most predators are. Many nichelings have heard strange and eerie noises from the forbidden forest, some of the noises are even ones no known predator makes. The last nichelings who went in disappeared, and their bones were found floating in the river.

There's a few small, unexplored islands that the tribe plans to explore one day.

The island of no change is a small island that has all four seasons at once. Only the healers and the leader can go there, and by code they can't tell anyone anything. There are rumors that the island allows nichelings to speak to the gods themselves, and the spirits of past tribe members.

The nichelings wear a sort of necklace or collar around their necks. The nichelings can attach different things onto them that hold meaning to the owner. 

When you submit a creature or have me make one, please give me a personality and maybe a bit of backstory.

That's all I can really think of right now, so here's the creatures:

Kalee, leader of the tribe -Me

Kalee.thumb.png.54a1670223f166667c2b40212d7c1b03.png

Kalee is the leader of the tribe. She expression always looks sorta deadpan, but it's calming in a weird way. She cares a lot about her tribe, and would die for them in a heartbeat. She was very self-righteous as a child, and acted like the world revolved around her. She only truly realized it didn't when the world hit her hard. Her father was killed by a bearyena, and she killed it to avenge him. She ripped out it's fang and wears it around her neck. She lost her eye in that same fight. Her father gave her the pinecone on her neck, and she got the feather from when she climbed a tree and pounced on a bluebird.

Pounce- @Flowermask

1864036866_Screenshot(4875).thumb.png.adbd01d6a0a2903a14547db721d2d7d0.png

A sarcastic and humorous female, probably a good fighter.

Artemis- @Brokenshock

1033039573_Screenshot(4881).thumb.png.745599f3c8add54a799a1ae2d7a40be4.png

A (probably) mysterious female, she lingers on the edge of the forbidden forest.

Dawn-Me

1163986818_Screenshot(4882).thumb.png.9e7910f5df980d0aee44238573dce4ce.png

Dawn is considerably friendly, but not to great at taking care of herself. She often neglects her own needs.

Vanze- @angelheart

395506786_Sneakyboi.png.50040cacacb77d4da760da5e8dab0e08.png

A sneaky boi

Tanu- @angelheart

Tanu.png.b97c9d6adaba8b0bb32d0a23041c3b65.png

The local cassonova, randomly mumbles about an unknown nicheling.

Hello! This looks really fun could you please make me a nicheling if you have the time to I would prefer a sarcastic humorous female with claw. Thanks for your consideration!

6 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Hello! This looks really fun could you please make me a nicheling if you have the time to I would prefer a sarcastic humorous female with claw. Thanks for your consideration!

Got it, I'll make her in the creature creator

Could you make me a nicheling that lives right near the forbidden area and is kind of hot-headed, has double Bearyna claws, poison fangs, normal hindlegs, scorpion tail, black fur with any white mask and white savannah horns. The rest you can choose. It will be a female.

5 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Could you make me a nicheling that lives right near the forbidden area and is kind of hot-headed, has double Bearyna claws, poison fangs, normal hindlegs, scorpion tail, black fur with any white mask and white savannah horns. The rest you can choose. It will be a female.

Got it!

Pounce's backstory. Pounce was found on the shore as a child. She was brought into the tribe soon after. Her humor and sarcasm comes from growing up in a always changing island and the fact she survived the impossible. Her necklace holds a pebble that she coughed up after her near drowning, several fishscales from her high fishing ability, and lastly a leaf from a toxic berry bush that she found as a teen.

(I added my own creature again)

Dawn pushed through the grass, keeping an out for prey or berries. She suddenly perked up her large ears, angling them towards her right. She heard the sound of something being ripped rom the ground. She carefully stalked towards the noise.

1 minute ago, Flowermask said:

Pounce's backstory. Pounce was found on the shore as a child. She was brought into the tribe soon after. Her humor and sarcasm comes from growing up in a always changing island and the fact she survived the impossible. Her necklace holds a pebble that she coughed up after her near drowning, several fishscales from her high fishing ability, and lastly a leaf from a toxic berry bush that she found as a teen.

I can draw her necklace if you want

Just now, Katumai said:

(I added my own creature again)

Dawn pushed through the grass, keeping an out for prey or berries. She suddenly perked up her large ears, angling them towards her right. She heard the sound of something being ripped rom the ground. She carefully stalked towards the noise.

Artemis heard the nicheling coming. She turned around and stared at her with her sparkling violet eyes. "What do you want?" She growled.

Dawn flinched back, she didn't recognize this female. She seemed just a bit older than herself, and her eyes unnerved her. She took a step forward. "Who are you? I don't think I've seen you before."

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Dawn flinched back, she didn't recognize this female. She seemed just a bit older than herself, and her eyes unnerved her. She took a step forward. "Who are you? I don't think I've seen you before."

"My name is Artemis." She hissed. "I live near the forbidden territory."

"I'm Dawn. I live with the tribe just over that way." She swung her hammer tail in the direction of the main territory. "I didn't know anyone lived around here, it's forbidden for a reason."

Pounce sat at the lake shore lying in wait  with her fishing tail dangling in the water , for any unsuspecting fish swarms to swim by if they did she would scoop them up with her claw or catch them with her tail.

Just now, Flowermask said:

Pounce sat at the lake shore lying in wait  with her fishing tail dangling in the water , for any unsuspecting fish swarms to swim by if they did she would scoop them up with her claw or catch them with her tail.

Kalee looked over. She had nothing to take care of, so she walked over. Kalee sat down next to Pounce, wincing a bit as the fang on her necklace jabbed her in the chest. "Hello Pounce."