Stray Fawn Community

Island Of Change

Katumai

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Kalee looked over. She had nothing to take care of, so she walked over. Kalee sat down next to Pounce, wincing a bit as the fang on her necklace jabbed her in the chest. "Hello Pounce."

“”Oh hello your majesty. “” Pounce did the equivalent of a nicheling curtsy flicking her tail amused with her own joke.

1 minute ago, Flowermask said:

“”Oh hello your majesty. “” Pounce did the equivalent of a nicheling curtsy flicking her tail amused with her own joke.

She almost purred at that. Almost. She looked into the flowing river, remembering something she learned as a young nicheling before her father died. "Would you like to see something?"

Just now, Katumai said:

She almost purred at that. Almost. She looked into the flowing river, remembering something she learned as a young nicheling before her father died. "Would you like to see something?"

“If it’s interesting sure.” She said warily 

3 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

“If it’s interesting sure.” She said warily 

She slid into the river, quickly digging a whole big enough for her in the sand at the bottom. She slipped into the hole, burying herself with just her head poking out. She watched as a razorania swam in front of her. Perfect. She lunged at it, breaking away from the sand. She curled round it, biting down hard on it's scales. She heard a crack as it's scales broke and her fangs bit into the fish. She washed as the fish floated onto the surface. (ow hand cramp)

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

She slid into the river, quickly digging a whole big enough for her in the sand at the bottom. She slipped into the hole, burying herself with just her head poking out. She watched as a razorania swam in front of her. Perfect. She lunged at it, breaking away from the sand. She curled round it, biting down hard on it's scales. She heard a crack as it's scales broke and her fangs bit into the fish. She washed as the fish floated onto the surface. (ow hand cramp)

“Impressive!” Pounce claps and slides in after her burying herself.She sees a clown koi and waits until it’s within reach. That’s the last that fish ever fished. She brought her catch out of the rice then yeeted it onto the pile.

14 hours ago, Katumai said:

"You have washed up on the shore of this tribe's island. They'll take you in, but only if you're alive."

"That is why I am giving you a second chance. You deserve to live for as long as it's not your time

It says 'I'm giving you a second chance.' So, was she dead before and brought back to life, because I had a good backstory for her from her first life.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Like, was she reincarnated after she died or brought back to life?

Oh, are you talking about the thing at the beginning?

Basically, she washed up on the Island Of No Change, and that's how she spoke to a goddess when she died

Then Stella gave her a second chance. You can take it either way, she was reincarnated or she was brought back to life 

Just now, Katumai said:

Oh, are you talking about the thing at the beginning?

Basically, she washed up on the Island Of No Change, and that's how she spoke to a goddess when she died

Then Stella gave her a second chance. You can take it either way, she was reincarnated or she was brought back to life 

Ok. For me, she was brought back to life.

(you know what screw it, I'm making another character)

The silver creature slunk around the trees in the forest, carefully looking out for food. But then he tripped over a root.

Pounce brought her catch back to the camp section of the island. She loved the peaceful splashes of the waves on the lakeshore but the ocean terrifies her because for the longest time she had nightmares of her drowning and not being saved... The icy dark water closing in around her. She shuddered and realized she was safe in camp.

13 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Pounce brought her catch back to the camp section of the island. She loved the peaceful splashes of the waves on the lakeshore but the ocean terrifies her because for the longest time she had nightmares of her drowning and not being saved... The icy dark water closing in around her. She shuddered and realized she was safe in camp.

Kalee looked over at Pounce when she walked in. She smiled, waving her tail in a sort of greeting.

Kalee looked over at Pounce when she walked in. She smiled, waving her tail in a sort of greeting.

“Hello I think?!” Pounce wasn’t sure what to say after that flashback nightmareish vision.

1 minute ago, Flowermask said:

“Hello I think?!” Pounce wasn’t sure what to say after that flashback nightmareish vision.

(irl I actually snorted what)

She blinked...what? "You think?"

(irl I actually snorted what)

She blinked...what? "You think?"

“Just spiraling into a vision of my previous near death or death? Experience!” She replied with false cheerfulness.

Just now, Flowermask said:

“Just spiraling into a vision of my previous near death or death? Experience!” She replied with false cheerfulness.

"Are you alright?"